Paul Connors' Kellypalooza 2017

While Silvangi is at Carlton, every GWS player will be linked to them.

Not only will we not get Kelly, we wont get Hopper or Kennedy or Lever. In fact, I wont even be surprised if we fail to improve our draft position.

4 Likes

We’ve probably had more experience dealing with him now and are better for it. I don’t feel the same as I did when I see his name come up.

1 Like

I PROMISE NOTHING

if Kelly doesn’t join the club can she. Holy moly

Placing a hold on the creep.

Its funny the lengths we go to for credibility but having said all that well done.

But I probably wouldn’t have invited blitz to her insta. Blitz is virtually the downtime web address for 4chan.

Also asking for “sensible” on Blitz is the definition of preposterous.

Virtual voyeur I am

She’s gone straight into the bank.

3 Likes

How long before Rohan Connolly, Sam Maclure or some other hack journo presents this as “BREAKING NEWS”?

1 Like

3 Likes

Needs the raptor’s pink shirt

Also is there a way we can make a Blitz wiki?
Some of these references need* to be immortalised and I have no faith in forum software being capable of transferring the good stuff over next time it ■■■■■ itself or any of our memories keeping it straight.

*arguable

4 Likes

Remind me to stay away from you if I’m feeling depressed!

2 Likes

We have a drafting strategy?

A wise delete

2 Likes

Oops

1 Like

Ricky Nixon running with us throwing a new offer to Kelly off the back of Jobes retirement. Would love to land him but won’t be holding my breath

p=mv

1 Like

He could go to literally any club in Melbourne. Why wouldn’t he pick the one tainted by the biggest drug scandal in the history of Australian sport?

2 Likes

How would Ricky Nixon know anything? I want to believe, I really do

Did I miss the Insta follow for the hottie? FFS

6 Likes