Paul Connors' Kellypalooza 2017

All things considered, thought it was best to take it down. Nevertheless, it’s a true event! FWIW, I hope Josh comes to us. He’s a gun and exactly the sort of player we need in the guts.

1 Like

I have no doubt we would be having a crack.

There also is a bunch of compelling reasons to come to ESS.

But give our history and lack of recent success I just can’t see it happening.

If it was FCFC I would be considering raping them blind to help them get the deal done. Here is our 2017 first rounder for your 2017 second and 2018 first thanks. Then throw the cash at Rockliff.

■■■■ just got real. And weird.

1 Like

Imagine kangaroo Barrett throwing barbs left,right and center about how bad a look it is for the afl if we land Kelly.
Would be worth paying overs just for the hysteria.

Blitz legend already.

1 Like

Hirdy in the changerooms presenting Kelly the No5 before his first game.

12 Likes

interesting

1 Like

Agreed.

Because it’s the next Victorian premiership team?

All in, fridge in, hot birds insta.

10/10 kelly is coming to tulla.

3 Likes

Had exactly the same thought the other day.
I think I’m too invested - again. This happens every year.

5 Likes

We’ve come close in recent times but I will mark this day down as the day Blitz ‘jumped the shark’

Tinder. FMD.

4 Likes

Agreed. I aint falling for this unless someone plays golf with Kelly’s dad…

13 Likes

You always have good mail, got anything on this one?

No mate

1 Like

Ricky Nixon also thinks it’s cool to hang out with school girls so his thoughts don’t really carry much weight

2 Likes

And onto the ignore list you go :wink:

4 Likes

:wink:

It is several months until trade time, and this thread already has 900 posts. This thread is going to make caddy and o’meara fests look insignificant by the end.

3 Likes

Perhaps we set up fake tinder accounts and get some WAG photos and entice players by signing up to Essendon and we can meet at windy hill :joy::joy:

1 Like