Paul Connors' Kellypalooza 2017

TYRONE VICKERY.

Good luck keeping that attitude once the shine of the flags wears off Al.

At least he has 4 flags to look back on. In the same period what do we have to look back on? Saga.

Of course he does. Iā€™m not saying itā€™s a bad policy, Iā€™m saying itā€™s a policy thatā€™s easier to adopt when players are falling over themselves to come to your club. As you mentioned, itā€™s not exactly as if we could have said ā€œfine, leave then, weā€™ll just bring in some high quality players from other clubs on less moneyā€ over the last few years.

If hawthorn maintain their policy after a few years out of the eight and it doesnā€™t result in losing players they canā€™t replace, then more power to them.

Iā€™d be upping the offer. Stringer can suck a lemon.

5 Likes

Att: Fogdog.

Re: Kelly.

Any change in the waters on kelly at all?

An 11th hr backflip possible somehow?

I would recommend PMing Mendozza.

6 Likes

If you find out Tippa Iā€™d love to know

Well that will spawn 100x PMā€™s to @Mendozaaaa which seems tough.

Perhaps one of Mendozaaaa or @fogdog could add some speculation to our Kellypalooza back into top gear or completely crush it so we can move on to the new thread.

ā€œPingers with Stringer, a lost dog in search for a packageā€

6 Likes

Let it go, you are only hurting yourself. Itā€™s over, we need to move on to the Gaff.

North out of the running as well so likely he will stay at GWS

1 Like

Seeing frozen 1,298 times via my young daughter has done nothing to help me ā€˜let it goā€™.

But Iā€™m tryinā€™maaaaaaaan.

8 Likes

If they go out in straight sets he is a goner 100%
As it is I reckon itā€™s only 40/60 him staying

Sorry, itā€™s an old joke around here.

2 Likes

Why do you think that? Is there some info you have about that?

Hook.Line.Sinker

I feel heā€™s just Stringering us along!

shhhhhā€¦donā€™t spoil the surprise?!!

Then he will either end up at carlton or saints. We are out, North are out. Doubt there would be many other Melbourne clubs in a position to offer him that big of a deal and have the picks to give to GWS. Saints have 2 first rounders this year

ā€œGWS are farked!ā€

Great result last night.

Geelong dont win the first premiership without ottens.

But hell maybe mumford comes on and they win a different one who knows.

Mumford was a key to Cats early move up the ladder under Bomber.

But looking back now, how could he not have success with kelly, Bartel, Ablett, Chappy, Scarlett
they had a really good top tier and there depth wasnt bad then too - ie prismall.