Paul Connors' Kellypalooza 2017

Anytime you come across an article that uses the terms ‘cashed up’ or ‘war chest’, it’s best just to ignore it.

True. But Geelong, Sydney and Hawthorn have found ways to make it happen.

We are all going to be soooo disappointed at the end of trade period!

10 Likes

I would reckon that is some very wishful thinking. As much as I would give my left testicle for him to be in essendon colours next year. Fog’s comment is a nail in the coffin for us.

Exactly. First part was for the daydreamers.

Because he said “at least we tried” to mean it’s past tense and as such means we’re out

4 Likes

Forgot about Kelly.

My PACKAGE is tingling!

4 Likes

I’ve emotionally moved on from Kelly.

So much so that I picked holes in his game against Crows lol.

We don’t need him anyway kind of attitude lol

3 Likes

He is exactly what we need.
I would trade our pick 11, next years first round pick and a good player (who ever that is but not a Zerrett, Joey, McGrath type) to get him. If he nominates a club, it will happen. Just need to be willing to give up a lot to make it happen.

Rockfish…

1 Like

So Connors wants his players to be in a premiership success. Work with him to sign up McGrath to a big deal, and get Kelly and stringer in. He gets mad commis and the bombers lock in two genuine guns. Two first rounders to GWS, and a second rounder to the dogs. 4 years for Kelly and McGrath, 3 for stringer. I don’t care if we are not in the drafting this year, get some talent that is young and proven.

Also, if you want to hike my membership by 50$ as a Kelly tax I’m more than happy.

Get it fkn done.

1 Like

come on down travis cloke

we wont get kelly

'poiujsfv[0jear]glf42

Yes…we will.

2 Likes

Give good Ned.

oh sorry. my mistake

1 Like

The idea of convincing someone to move clubs amuses me. I think of this;

Besides money what else can you present? All clubs will bang on about how great they are.

2 Likes

Yes they would

6 Likes

18 Likes

What do you base this on? Brisbane got an end of 2nd round compensation pick, that’s not particularly great. Vickery got the Tigers more.