Perks/refunds etc for 2020 EFC members

Yeah,… not Fuxtel, (with the way they have it set up, . and the cost of the “Set Up”, … box dish or cable etc) but Kayo maybe. That wouldn’t cost a lot.

Foxtel have an app which is free for subscribers.

Do we think the jumpers will be actually signed by the players, or is it most likely to be printed on which happens for mass production such as this. I can’t imagine our players signing 50,000 jumpers? Or am i wrong…

When do we need to notify them on our choice in player?

I want to see who stays at the club first!

(I’ve already got a few signatures but there’s a few I’ve never been able to get including Daniher & Fantasia ).

At a guess it’ll be the members who don’t have an upgrade option above what they already have that will be getting the jumpers. So your Gold seats and High Marks and the like (I have no idea what the tiers are)

They haven’t had much else to do these past few months

5 Likes

They’ll contact you apparently. Not sure if email or phone call.

Not sure who is running this membership program. Seems nobody is working on it at this moment.

I want LEROY and GUMB to sign mine.

3 Likes

Funnily enough, I have a jumper in a box somewhere with their autographs on it (among other stars of that era like Taite Silverlock and Christian Bock)

2 Likes

All of us who were 2016 members

4 Likes

Sign your what? :smirk:

1 Like

You would assume the membership department were part of the mob that were stood down earlier in the year.

Hey guys, just got this life size pinata from the club.
Fun for the whole family.

4 Likes

I’m not saying I would buy it but I’m not not saying I would…

1 Like

Wonder what comes out of it?

Dank knows but he’s not telling

But when it comes out, the Essendon Football Club will be in a very good position

7 Likes

This is a good idea. I don’t have fox, and for those games that are on I would often go to the pub or a mate’s place to watch.

The pub is now obviously out, so I would like to be given free Foxtel access so I don’t have to be forced to find some mates

2 Likes

I took up the $3.50 per month Kayo offer originally which has been pretty good. The offer was only for two months and reverts to $35 this month.

I want them to release more UA gear for the supporters - something decent.