Perks/refunds etc for 2020 EFC members

Nice.
Exactly the sort of entitlement I’ve come to expect of our club’s supporters. :+1:

I dont really expect anything, but would be happy with any of the options listed.

• deductible donation, guernsey, next years membership

But i guess given the offer, we are pretty much saying no crowds this year.

Still would love for each club to get some tickets and lottery them off to members.
even if it was 1 household per bay to enable social distancing.

You want the team to upgrade their performances and win a flag? There aint no membership package for that…

1 Like

Yes there is.

It’s the grand final add on you can happily throw away each year.

2 Likes

I pay for the add on. I don’t think it’s likely we’ll need this year or next but who knows. What I do know is that without some sort of GF ticket guarantee on your membership you’re basically no chance of getting a ticket to a GF unless it’s against GC or GWS.

Nope. but will this do?

If I don’t get upgraded to this then they’re not getting another cent from me.

Until my next payment.

2 Likes

Anychance i can get a signed tie from JD

We just want a long scarf! Current scares are always too short

2 Likes

Smack agrees.

3 Likes

Good question. I believe in WA at WA grounds the money only changes hands between club and ground at the point at which someone scans their membership card. If you don’t rock up, the club pockets your money. Not sure if that applies with EFC/Marvel.

I would expect memberships like yours to be cancelled in order to provide a superior, and more dignified, experience for the rest of us.

7 Likes

Which player won’t get many requests? That’s who i want.

Joe

Nah he’ll still get a lot, I’m thinking Crauford, who’d ask for his?

2 Likes

I didn’t. Not sure what might come our way.

My guess would be that this offer would be for match day members only.

can I request Hartley to sign mine anyway?

1 Like

Can’t wait to get Jeremy Cameron to sign mine

7 Likes

A good benefit would be if they arranged for members to be able to watch all our games on Foxtel.