Philip Seymour Hoffman Dead

At 46. No good.

Very surprising. Great actor.

Concur.

Great actor.  Watched films because he was in them.

Concur.

Great actor.  Watched films because he was in them.

Yep...if he was in it, you'd watch. There are a lot more in the opposite camp.

Edit....found with a needle in his arm.

Heroin apparently. Leaves behind his partner and 3 kids 10 and under.

When are these clowns going to learn. With a substance like that, take the absolute bare minimum. You can always add more if you don't achieve the desired result. But if you use too much, you can't get it back out again. Very dumb. Sad, but dumb.

I guess we’ll Seeless Hoffman.

Damn. This a sad way to start the day. I agree with the sentiment that if he was in a show or a movie you’d watch it simply for that reason.

Sad, but no more sad than anyone else that dies in such an unfortunate manner. 

I guess we'll Seeless Hoffman.

HA

pretty ■■■■■■.

those poor kids.

Is unfortunate the right word?

I learned what 'sharted' means from him.

I'll miss you, brah.

Is unfortunate the right word?

Yep.

When i saw him in "Happiness" i thought this guy has something unique.

I must admit my liking of "Along came Polly" purely because of his performance. 

He'll always be Brandt in my eyes. 

Sad news :(

When are these clowns going to learn. With a substance like that, take the absolute bare minimum. You can always add more if you don't achieve the desired result. But if you use too much, you can't get it back out again. Very dumb. Sad, but dumb.

Or maybe don't take it all??  Take none?

Your clear logic is crazy, man.

One of the greatest actors of our time. Such a shame to see someone with so much talent destroyed by heroin.

Would be best.