Philip Seymour Hoffman Dead

One of the greatest actors of our time. Such a shame to see someone with so much talent destroyed by heroin. himself.

Fixed.

Is it wrong that this is probably my favourite scene of his?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enJJeOqHbqE

There's a bloke that rides his bike shirtless daily along Wanneroo Rd who looks a bit like The Sasquatch from that clip, only 5x hairier.

Maybe 6x.

There's a bloke that rides his bike shirtless daily along Wanneroo Rd who looks a bit like The Sasquatch from that clip, only 5x hairier.
Maybe 6x.

The worst part is when you pass him but then hit the lights and he passes you again. Nooooo

Maybe 6x.

The worst part is when you pass him but then hit the lights and he passes you again. Nooooo

He's an outrage to public decency.

Maybe 6x.

Loving the way you are pretending it's someone else Digs.

Maybe 6x.

This is him.

And it's not me.

He's becoming quite a Perthonality.

Maybe 6x.

This is him.

And it's not me.

:lol:  He needs to be attacked by a pack of grannies wielding crotchet hooks!

Maybe 6x.

This is him.
And it's not me.

:lol: He needs to be attacked by a pack of grannies wielding crotchet hooks!

Give him a blitz cycling top.

Bugman?

He wouldn't wear it.

Seriously, he's like that regardless of conditions.

Maybe 6x.

This is him.
And it's not me.
:lol: He needs to be attacked by a pack of grannies wielding crotchet hooks!

Give him a blitz cycling top.

why bother. just shave a diagonal stripe and hes good to go.

You should see him front on.

There are no distinct hair zones. They blend into one another.

What's all the fuss about a guy wearing a mohair jumper?

Back on topic. Condolences to his family. A fine actor.

His best scene IMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=066BFGk6QvA

But of course I enjoy over the top grandstanding. A much better actor than Paul Walker, a similar level of sympathy for his departure, next to none.

I heard this on the radio this morning. I thought they were talking about Dustin Hoffman. I've never heard of this other guy - don't think I've ever seen one of his films.

Sad that he died though.

Maybe 6x.

This is him.

And it's not me.

That could well be the most significant development since the Bluff Creek footage was shot in 1967 !!

Concur that he was an actor worth watching, because he wasn't a star, nor was he made out to be one. As a result he could act circles around most others, was always an interesting character to watch.  His skill will be missed. 

I heard this on the radio this morning. I thought they were talking about Dustin Hoffman. I've never heard of this other guy - don't think I've ever seen one of his films.

Sad that he died though.

He's one of the weird pervy guys that hang around the producers place in boogie nights I think, that's where I recognise him from...
I've heard the name a lot though.