Photos you‘ve taken

Fair dinkum felt like it was going to land on the building.

Nagasaki Bay.

6 Likes

Is that the “MMM rocks… “ logo?

1 Like

Eon FM?

1 Like

Pro tip - don’t live near HV transmission lines.

I was driving under these and the volt stick sitting in the car console started going off!

3 Likes

Useful for Xmas tree lights faulty globes tho . Try using a 36 watt fluoro tube at night under the HV.

Yep, always interesting to watch them light up.

New phone a tad better than the old phone.

8 Likes

So, i bought a cheap TTArtisan manual focus lens for an old fujifilm body i have . $80-ish dollars, why not.

If - and it’s a problematic if - i manage to sort out the focusing , it’s actually a surprisingly nice little lens. But that’s the trick. And not an easy one, as it turns out. Probably because the lens exists in multiple mounts with varying sensor-to-rear element measurements, and several other related issues, to say little of my worsening eyesight, focusing is not exactly straight forward, lol. It’s rather addictive though, despite multiple frustrations and missed shots.

For the money, I recommend trying one.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Santa Monica I used to live about 15 k’s south of there , happy times. As per my avatar.

3 Likes

This morning’s climb.

7 Likes

Free to good home, or any for that matter.
Pentax K base
Film camera with buggered mirror.
Any interest? Otherwise it’s hard waste.

Starting to get quite a variety of birds coming in to the bird bath out the front.

12 Likes

Lovely photo- I love the vibrant colours of the lorikeet (not their squawking so much :laughing:).
Bird baths are a fantastic addition to any garden which brings great pleasure to so many birds and the humans who get to enjoy watching them.

3 Likes

So much effort, so many times. Why not just use a Samsung phone?

2 Likes

8 Likes

Wasn’t sure where to put this and landed on here. I was downloading some photos from my camera and came across a pic of @theDJR from 2019… at the footy… and of course, on his phone. :grin:

Bloody paparazzi!

4 Likes

lol as if i needed proof…