Photos you‘ve taken

Would love to go to Peru. On my list.

The pic I posted of the stair case is day 3 of 4 of the Inca trail. Highly recommend

I took 358 photos at Machu Picchu (no, really, I just checked).

any of kuzco?

David's photos reminds me of Tin Tin.

Used to be into the photography thing as a youngster, but not so much anymore. This is a pic taken with a little Canon point-and-shoot, while on holiday in Alice a few years ago (pic is obviously of Ayres Rock).

1 Like

any of kuzco?

Cusco is just about my fav city of all time and this is my best pic. And I had to argue with a local tout dressed in Inca gear who wanted me to pay him to be in the pic when all I wanted was this image of extraordinary craft.

A 12 cornered stone, count 'em, that fits perfectly into an Inca wall built without mortar on the pathway down to the main town. Incredible! It's been photographed a trillion times but it's the best image I've ever taken.

Haven't done heaps of night photography. But Shot at around 3am, trying to get an "oil painting look".

24cz8eo.jpg

And from the same night, under moonlight.

2nquwc7.jpg

Heh, I already had this Cusco stonework one ready to go :smiley:

35cjubn.jpg

that Cuzco stonework is INSANE.  

Its hard to go wrong with sun and moon shots… so what about sun and moon pagodas in Guilin, China?

Its hard to go wrong with sun and moon shots… so what about sun and moon pagodas in Guilin, China?

the country side garound there is amazing. All the giant giant ant hill like limestone formation

All my China photos are on film and the negs long since lost. Really should scan some in

Nice work, guys!

I remember seeing many of these the first time around. Well worth a re-look!

What software do you use to archive/sort your images? I must have thousands still in the original download folders.

Nice work, guys!

I remember seeing many of these the first time around. Well worth a re-look!

What software do you use to archive/sort your images? I must have thousands (though less picturesque than yours) still in the original download folders.

How come that post got converted to "NO_SUCH_TOPIC"???

I took 358 photos at Machu Picchu (no, really, I just checked).

haha - yes, I can understand that.

I took about three times that number - today :)

How come that post got converted to "NO_SUCH_TOPIC"???

I posted this in the wrong forum initially.
I PMed Mendozaaaa, and now we‘re Dog Breakfasting. You must have posted just after he moved the thread.
You need to be more alert.

How could anyone be alert to a PM to Mendozaaaa?