Photos you‘ve taken

Further to Sal’s point regarding post processing, someone put me on to a free program called “FastStone”, which allows you to do minor quick edits such as decreasing and increasing highlights, shadows etc. It’s also free. Otherwise, I do know a way of “acquiring” Lightroom if you’re interested, but perhaps that’s more useful if you’re shooting RAW, I’m just guessing here. It’s also ■■■■■■ slow if you’re not using a computer with decent ram, I even stopped editing photos til I bought another laptop. Anyway, I’m just a bit of a hobbyist, but I hope this helps.

1 Like

Where was the first pic taken?

Yan Yean, north of Melbourne.

another gorgeous day at Williamstown :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Just finished kids cubby house. We’ll sort of.
Was nice knowing them anyway.

4 Likes

Cheeky little villains refused to stay still and kept playing hide and seek inside the branches. Eventually I managed a couple of reasonably infocus shots.

8 Likes

Weekend just gone

5 Likes

To further this (although late in the conversation), I think the majority of photo apps/programs now will enable you to boost shadows and pull down highlights, I usually do it quite effectively with the standard Photos on my Mac, or Camera+ for phone snaps. Just a bit of fiddling (also with exposure and brightness) till you find what works to the brink of still looking natural.

Leaving Thursday for a few days in the bush. Love it.

1 Like

If you get your timing and angles right, it makes a big difference to the light. With a phone about 6 months ago.

5 Likes

Loving that first one!

You might think this photo is dull.
However, it is a reminder of one of the best days of my life.
1985 Grand Final ticket stub.

6 Likes

Pork belly bites and dorito wings from a few weeks ago. Thoroughly enjoy cooking good feeds

2 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

That is awesome mate. Well done

Love the symmetry of the pillar photo and the reflection.

1 Like

There’s a major problem associated with that pic.

A finished building ain’t meant to have a giant puddle in the middle of the floor!

Fortunately, it’s not my problem…

I just like seeing Daffy Duck down the end of the street. In Cagliari

2 Likes

Mucking about trying to get a ‘polaroid’ look, lol.

6 Likes