Pies Hit 80,000 Members

I wish I had of known that earlier. I could have got myself one of those and saved some dollars.

Did you sign up for the baby one?

how dare they

Grundy was a great pickup.

Really impressive effort from the Pies. Well done to them.

Dislike this.

Well done to the Collingwood.

However, the saying  'it is quality rather than quantity that matters'  comes to mind.

Did you sign up for the baby one?

lol. Nah, but seeing I hardly ever get down for a game these days, a pet membership would have to be cheaper. They don't expect a cat to get a reserved seat, they don't care if a goldfish doesn't visit the Bombershop, they don't have to send a birthday card to a guinea pig - gotta be cheaper! Now I just have to decide what sort of animal I want to be for next year.

How though?  I understand the whole "buy a jumper get a membership" thing, but I don't understand how you get a membership for stealing a jumper?

Calm down folks. 80,000 is just the number of teeth that 45,000 Pies fans have between them

Calm down folks. 80,000 is just the number of teeth that 45,000 Pies fans have between them

Like this. Tick.

How are they doing this? Crazy good number!

Thanks Dwayne......

they have this many members because they play at the MCG 

you watch it will taper off at 80k almost permanently like ours tapers at like 50k 

etihad farks us

■■■■, Goldsack and Ball amongst them..

Ground has little to do with it.

Minus the MCC and AFL reserves the G holds 55k. Not that many more than Etihad.

The thing thats really valuable about it is the info you get. For every member ou sign on, you get all their personal details and direct contact details. Ask anybody in marketing, that’s heaven. You can sell tailored things directly to hem rather than just aimlessly advertising.

The final figure is actually a head count of members. So in reality it's only 40,000 members

Ground has a lot to do with it. Being at the MCG means you can sell more members without reserved seats where people can walk up and still get a seat.

That restriction at Etihad will always hold us back from growing to that sort of number IMO

How are they doing this? Crazy good number!

Prison membership drive?

How though?  I understand the whole "buy a jumper get a membership" thing, but I don't understand how you get a membership for stealing a jumper?

The memberships are stapled to the inside of the jumper?

Yet could only pull 30k against GWS a few weeks ago, same crowd as what we drew with 30k less members.....

80,000 is incredible. Obviously, there is no big Melbourne 4 clubs. There is Collingwood... and then Essendon/Richmond/Carlton. It is what it is.

You only have to head down to Auskick to see there are many more Collingwood jumpers than any other.

We are selling $50 memberships to get an email from Hirdy