Pies Hit 80,000 Members

Why does Etihad hold us back? Don't we have to be denying people seats before that's the case?

And WHEN, WHEN can we move back to the G?

Why does Etihad hold us back? Don't we have to be denying people seats before that's the case?

Wouldn't say it's holding us back, but the free membership with a jumper purchas is marketing genius fair credit to the c---s for thinking up that one. And we're stuck at colon-ial for 12 More years if I remember correctly.

Calm down folks. 80,000 is just the number of teeth that 45,000 Pies fans have between them

Like this. Tick.

There's a button for that now...

Yet could only pull 30k against GWS a few weeks ago, same crowd as what we drew with 30k less members.....

Hahah yes. 'But but they never go to etihad' is the usual lame excuse. FFS it's not like it's in another state.

They are using tricks to bump up the number

read this
http://m.theage.com.au/business/collingwood-uses-halftruths-to-drive-up-membership-20130820-2s8dy.html

Kudos to them for their marketing genius. I think there is plenty of room for Essendon to offer more value with their memberships. It seems like my membership price keeps increasing every year, without any additional benefits etc

I don't think they're using tricks to bump up the number, they're advertising memberships as being about 6 times cheaper than they are.  Pretty slimy.

$20,000 isn't much, this stunt clearly did the job.

TBH, $120 for a membership, guernsey, Hat and scarf is ■■■■■■ good value.

I'd sign up for that and give the 3-game membership to a mate.

TBH, $120 for a membership, guernsey, Hat and scarf is ■■■■■■ good value.

I'd sign up for that and give the 3-game membership to a mate.

Yea so you'd think $20 would make a killing, but I can't believe I didn't hear this from anyone.

An ex-coworker I knew always boasted how his club's membership were the highest- without even trying... Maybe I'll drop by see how hes doing..

Wouldn't say it's holding us back, but the free membership with a jumper purchas is marketing genius fair credit to the c---s for thinking up that one. And we're stuck at colon-ial for 12 More years if I remember correctly.

Made possible by their "Home Brand" manufactured guernsey's. I'd rather have a prestige brand manufacturing ours.

Adidas!

Kudos to them for their marketing genius. I think there is plenty of room for Essendon to offer more value with their memberships. It seems like my membership price keeps increasing every year, without any additional benefits etc

Collingwood have always been strong with their membership marketing. Fairly sure it was either them or Hawthorn that were first to the market with the 3 game membership concept, which is where I think the vast increase in the last few years has come from. They then extended the concept to pick any 3 games out of a range of 5-6, whilst offering different 3 game packages for the blockbusters, meanwhile most other clubs had a set 3 games the membership entitled you to and only had 1 option on offer.

How many of the 80,000 will be at the G tonight?

How many of the 80,000 will be at the G tonight?

Lmao. 40k Coll fans, 5k WCE. No more than 45k

This is definitely a case in point moment for population control.

Great turnout from them tonight.

Lol, how many of them is there you reckon?

Lol, how many of them is there you reckon?
60 tops

BT: "good crowd in here tonight, really good crowd"
Read "you toe the line, mate, or you're no longer accredited".