Players who missed out of the AFL Draft

Why would you pick Yarren when you can pick a better player with a much better highlight reel like Shannon Taylor? There are few players I have ever seen with so much talent. I really hope he improves his tank because I would love to see him play AFL.

Yarran 186cm, Taylor 178cm. They wouldn't quite be in line for the same role.

Why would you pick Yarren when you can pick a better player with a much better highlight reel like Shannon Taylor? There are few players I have ever seen with so much talent. I really hope he improves his tank because I would love to see him play AFL.

Yes they would. They are both half forwards. I have seen both play and they are both eyecatching but Taylor has greater skill than Yarren and in my view has more natural talent than Dayle Garlett did.

Yes they would. They are both half forwards. I have seen both play and they are both eyecatching but Taylor has greater skill than Yarren and in my view has more natural talent than Dayle Garlett did.

That is quite a call.  I am not saying you are wrong or right, just that Garlett's talent was apparently very high.  Sounds exciting.

I am sure others would have said it but if we need a ruck then surely NLM could be re-drafted?

Taylor would be a sensational pick up.

Full of speed and agility, Taylor can turn a game from the midfield. His testing at the state screening was superb, running an elite 2.91sec for the 20m sprint and also finishing high-up in the repeat speed and agility tests. More than just an athlete, Taylor's greatest weapon is his ability to pinpoint targets from long range off both sides of his body. He is expected to push further forward in the future to capitalise on that speed and skill.

http://www.afl.com.au/video?guid=699088

Still want us to select Brenton Payne. Bombers in his blood and he can play footy.

Full of speed and agility, Taylor can turn a game from the midfield. His testing at the state screening was superb, running an elite 2.91sec for the 20m sprint and also finishing high-up in the repeat speed and agility tests. More than just an athlete, Taylor's greatest weapon is his ability to pinpoint targets from long range off both sides of his body. He is expected to push further forward in the future to capitalise on that speed and skill.

could be a roughy for tomorrow actually

Could Frankston keep on giving.

Yes please! Want!

Only interested in Taylor if that sick guitar riff plays every time he gets near the ball.

Must

Pick

Aidan

Anderson

Yes please! Want!

Why wasn't he drafted? Looks great - reminds me of MJohnson.

Yes please! Want!

In his draft year he was having a few family issues, not what you would expect, his partner had just had a baby, and there were some health concerns, and he wasnt keen on leaving WA at the time as a result.

Yes please! Want!

In his draft year he was having a few family issues, not what you would expect, his partner had just had a baby, and there were some health concerns, and he wasnt keen on leaving WA at the time as a result.

And his tank was appaulling and together with his poor conditioning he was not considered a good bet. Since then he has moved to Melbourne, put in some eye catching performances in the VFL and improved his tank considerably (although he has some way to go). I am a huge fan of Taylor and from memory Ben has championed him in past years. I believe he has more natural skill than any player not currently on a list. I hear North have some interest in him.