“Please Ban Me” - the Review Thread vs Sydney

For everyone who wants a ban for awhile. Just post here.

Because that was F#$ked!!!

3 Likes

I thought our womens team wasnt making its debut until next season?

3 Likes

well, i thought sydney played perfect footy in the second quarter and were just clearly the better team.
I also thought we kept trying, but were severely outclassed.

Not sure there is too much to say really

13 Likes

Deplorable.
You know things are bad when your best player was Gleeson (someone who’d arguably be lucky to get a game with any other team).
That is all.

Happy for Diggers though.

2 Likes

Fk diggers

Fk the coaches

And fk the pea hearts who took the field today and didnt give a yelp( apologies to those players who actually had a dip)

Fk everyone

16 Likes

Out: Worsfold, benfti

5 Likes

I can’t do this anymore.

The club in finals can go fk themselves.

Made a last minute decision to fly up here in the hope they wouldn’t embarrass themselves in a final yet there it is.

26 Likes

The majority of our players are spineless, just like the coach

When the pressure is on they go to water

3 Likes

We are an irrelevant club. Any club with a bit of steel just walks all over us. Even fark carlton did it twice this season with a pathetic list.

Going absolutely nowhere.

6 Likes

At least I got to go for a walk around the neighboirhood to wind down.

Couple of sneaking Pirate Life IPAs for company

4 Likes

We’re worse than the French in a World War. Each player should donate their game payment to the anti charity of their choice in punishment; e.g. if they support disadvantaged children they should be made to give money to a child soldier training camp.

2 Likes

I thought this wouldn’t happen under an experienced and successful coach yet just like knights and Hird it went belly up after 40 mins.

6 Likes

Why pick on women?

12 Likes

Time to hit the whiskey hard to forget that travesty.

3 Likes

A classic example of a ‘Retirement’ game.

But loved the shots of the Easter Island statues in the box. “…should we move Ambrose?..”

4 Likes

Our game plan was never going to stand up in finals

Just like all season our midfield let us down and NOTHING was done to change the course f the game. Dont anyone dare say " oh but they are teaching themselves and coaching themselves"

4 Likes

I feel like after joe took the first mark and goal that we were in it, just needed another couple hours of that and we would have been right.

I don’t think the scoreboard reflected our intensity at the contest, I think it was more a 10-15 point game than a 80 point game.

1 Like

Did @Jake_Brady_10 's hockey team win?

6 Likes

Question folks, who could have beaten the Swans tonight?

3 Likes