“Please Ban Me” - the Review Thread vs Sydney

The bye maybe …

Their ruck got like 5 frees for blocks in ruck contests. yes he got pantsed but he had no choice but to stop trying in the ruck.

TBell hit three or four uncontested taps straight to Sydney players in the first quarter alone.

5 Likes

I would have loved to see how they would have gone at the MCG… I reckon we would have given them more of an effort.

1 Like

Yeah he did. but the other taps he attempted, a fair chunk we’re block frees.

tbell 4 frees against. =2nd with luke parker and rampe was 1st.

Firstly, thanks to @DJR and @westozziebomber for their company today.

1. No one would have beaten them today.

2. That second quarter was the worst quarter I have ever seen.

3. The umpires were ■■■■■ as usual.

4. We need a midfield. Get it farking done EFC.

5. THE SCG is the worst ground to watch the footy.

19 Likes

Yep, will wear that - comment made at height of p1ssedoffedness. Let me rephrase -
You know things are bad when your best player was Gleeson (someone I rate in the lowest 25% of our 22 in terms of overall ability). What does that say about the performance of the 75% I rate above him?
A lot of players put in real steaming dog-turds today.

I’m going to take your word for it

I’m not trying to defend belly fwiw.

i think he got beaten, but he was also deterred by ■■■■ umpiring.

1 Like

Sure, the blocking frees just don’t stand out in my mind though, maybe they got a few advantage calls so I overlooked them. I’m in no rush to go look at the tape is all.

i thought

■■■■ i wish we were playing port. could’ve kicked those ■■■■■■■.

Swans remind me of EFC after 1999, playing for redemption after last year. Oh well footy season is over, time to start planning…

a family.

4 Likes

i tbought gleeson wS on rhoan

2017 goes down as an enormous waste of time.

9 Likes

I agree with your sentiment. Just not Marty. Marty was a fukking machine tonight.

His teammates let him down and the “75%” should be ashamed of themselves.

14 Likes

Agree. Strange considering how much was set up last season.

1 Like

When I get the time, I will address in detail why I think you are being unfair on the coach, in the long run you may be proven right, but right now I don’t think your being fair.

1 Like

The frees against belly were a joke. He held his man out and protected the fall of the ball with strength. The umpires wanted basketball style tip offs. Total bs

1 Like

When begley gets that afl tank hes gonna be a beast was in evreyhting the first quarter and a half.

7 Likes