Political Correctness

I personally think that anti pc people are being a little bit too over sensitive.

1 Like

Thereā€™s likely to be a traffic jam the day I take over as Supreme Dictator but these tossers will be very close to the front of the line getting ready to stand in front of the wall.

All these words donā€™t demean women, but I seriously object to suffixing ā€˜personā€™ instead of ā€˜manā€™. Frequently we can just drop the suffix altogether, e.g. chairman becomes chair.

I still blame the universities and left-liberal media for alienating the deplorables who voted for Trump, Brexit and PHON with this nonsense. Itā€™s just over the top. By all means, call out the Weinsteins, the Burkes et al but stop farting around so much with the language. Legalise gay marriage, allow voluntary assisted suicide, ban organised religion by all means.

5 Likes

I also find it ironic that people who complain about over political correctness are the same people who say Adelaide is 30 years behind.

No tolerance for the intolerant.
Youā€™re basically Hitler.

This routine never gets old for mine.

3 Likes

Woman
Homosexuals
Immigrants
Gypsies
Social minorities

All fine by me

However I want the freedom to be a ā– ā– ā– ā–  without retribution to

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 
Fascists
Wilfully ignorant
Capitalists
Evangelical religious nuts
Vegans
People who walk slowly in shopping centres
Carlton supporters

1 Like

Btw, anytime @Alan_Noonan_10 posts it makes me go back and check my spelling.

Iā€™m dyslexic, and I donā€™t mind him giving me ā– ā– ā– ā–  about it.

And Superman becomes merely Super? Youā€™re getting mugged down a Metropolis alleyway and who turns up? Not the Man of Steel but the bloke who fixes your trash compactor. Itā€™s fraught

2 Likes

So when you read things like @chris_64 posted, you think we are being a little bit too over sensitive?

I tried to make a thread a couple of months ago, for people to post funny examples of PC gone mad. Anyone could have posted, any examples, from any point of view, and the usual trolls on here made sure it got closed. The reason they gave was, I used a word they didnā€™t like.

There is one side that is too sensitive, but its not the side you think. :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™d fight him off with my hardcover copy of Nietzschke(?)ā€™s work ā€˜and Superā€™ā€¦which I think smythylovesforgettingpasswords received in addition to his $75k, c*nts.

Lol, I think you missed what I was trying to say

I find it funny that pc people get upset about anti pc people

I find it funny that anti pc people he upset about pc things

Itā€™s all the same ā– ā– ā– ā–  really.

Best exchange Iā€™ve ever seen on Twitter was Frank stallone whinging about ā€œpolitical correctness gone madā€ and some dude called him ā€œa greasy meatball dago wopā€ then he blocked the guy. Turns out old Frank was a fan after all.

Everyone hates political correctness when theyā€™re the ones dishing it out but when theyā€™re on the receiving end, they seem to find peace with it.

12 Likes

Thereā€™s two things I donā€™t like:
People who are intolerant of other cultures
And the Dutch.

8 Likes

Say hi to Austin for me

I find that offensive

Andrew Bolt.

Who, against his national stereotype, seems to have a problem with dykes

2 Likes

That is one of your best, W1

so they take no issue with son in person?

Cool.
You have tolerance for everyone, so long as you agree with them.

3 Likes