Politics

Some of you really are quite slow.

I don’t have a problem with how wealthy Bill is or what his circumstances are and were. What I do have a problem with (as do most working class Australians) is him pretending to be a hero of the working class when:

*He has never done a days physical labor in his life.
*He has never really associated with anyone working class his whole life.
*He continually plays the class card with him always taking the moral high ground.

Going by the outrage this bit of truth has caused some of you, it would not surprise if some of you fell in exactly the same bucket.

Gotcha

1 Like

Who is outraged. I care more about the North vs WC games this weekend than Bill Shortens background. Which is not much at all.

Trip you confuse people calling you out for being a ■■■■ with outrage.

2 Likes

Careful. He’ll play the abuse card and then call you slow. Lol

You do have a problem with how wealthy anyone but you is; that is why you post your hate.
You have no idea if Bill Shorten or Malcolm Turnbull or Pauline Hansen have done or not done any physical labour in their life; and why the fark would it matter.
You have no idea who Bill Shortens friends and associates are.
You are only one who takes a moral high ground in anything on Blitz; we do have drastic class divisions across our Country and Labor works for the working class.

And TripEss, as I said before come an d visit my Pub and find out how most people live outside of a bubble of hate like you.

I think it’s Bell Street these days

Bell St - AKA The Quinoa Curtain, Corduroy Line or Hipster Proof Fence.

2 Likes

I’ve always tried to judge it by the first sighting of a car up on blocks. These things are fluid, can’t be pinned down by definitions, even worse you dared to assume it’s nomination

Nope as far north as Boundary Road; separates all the new trendies in Pascoe Vale and the great unwashed in Hadfield and Fawkner; but just like the Cane-Toad moving South, the sinister latte-sipping cosmopolitans are slowly hopping North

I go by the first Red Rooster

Which leads us to the inevitable Cane Toad vs Hispter apocalypse.

5 Likes

nah still a fixed boundary, you could spend an entire evening being lectured about the evils of definitions and boundaries by a Northcote local. Trust me speaking from experience, i live in Westgarth and vary rarely venture up ruckers hill anymore

1 Like

Finally a way to kill the cane toad

1 Like

I’d rather the cane toad.

1 Like

I’m over St Georges Rd in the so-called Sumner Estate.
But I’m prepared to accept you Westgarth types have a right to live.

1 Like

Ohhhhhhh, the proper rif raff!

Estate is a bit strong a word for it, even for real estate jargon. I’d think ghetto would be a much more apt description

2 Likes

Westgarth? Summer Estate? Northcote? It’s all just lower Croxton to me

3 Likes

Thank god there is a river separating me from all of you.

1 Like

It’s creeping ever further north. I agree with Boundary Rd, but only cause I’m north of Bell and south of Boundary

1 Like

“I knew it! I knew it” cried 'Tripper while pointing and hopping from foot to foot.

2 Likes