Politics

Just before the marriage vote the Govt slipped out info that 1 in 3 big companies pay zero tax. LOL.

3 Likes

Noticed that.

Fkn Lieberals, ā€¦ what do you expect?

And people are worried about amazon?!

1 Like

As high as that? I would be very surprised if it was 33%. I suspect even yet another further Tory lie.

Depends what you mean by ā€œbigā€ but AFAIK there are not many very big companies paying their share of tax (at least for now) apart from the banks.

Big Fark you to Tone and his little clique of dickheads. Adani looks like going down the tube. Sense has prevailed late in the year against all effort to screw decency. If I could ask anything of 2018 it would be to start recognising renewable energy at a federal political level rather than letting industry and state governments push against the tide of bullshit. That and going after tax frauds. And, I donā€™t mean some struggling pensioner. Oh, and, water corruption along the Darling river. Thatā€™ll do for now. Plenty more though.

4 Likes

Vote 1: HMG!

1 Like

The new President of the Senate is an EFC member ( at least thatā€™s what he put on his disclosure form , never answers any of our requests) . Threaten him with revocation of his membership if he does not attend to your bucket list

1 Like

Howā€™s this. The whole plebiscite thing was basically Abbottā€™s idea. After it got up he spent all his time arguing for ammendements and not being happy about the bill. All the way up until the last minute. When it came time to vote? He scuttled away and abstained. The ā– ā– ā– ā–  stain on Australiaā€™s budgie smugglers and the suppository of wisdom.

5 Likes

geez, peter cosgrove couldā€™ve at least pretended to be excited about signing the bill. was like he was regrettably signing over his house to an ex-husband.

and who wouldā€™ve thought this whole fiasco would make me almost like bookshelves brandis, what a wild ride.

4 Likes

Yep.

I have agreed with Christopher Pyne on 3 non-consecutive occasions in the past week. Itā€™s disturbing.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hope you did not agrees with him on his trashing of Christina Keneally , referring to her as the servant of Obeid and co, when she was the one who unleashed the IBAC dogs

1 Like

I certainly did not, hence the ā€œnon-consecutiveā€ caveat.

2 Likes

More dirt in Dastyari in a Fairfax article this morning. Heā€™s lucky parliament isnā€™t sitting this week because he probably wouldnā€™t survive. The situation may have reached the point where Labor has to cut him loose anyway.

Itā€™s OK to sell the Port of Darwin to the Chinese.

2 Likes

According to Dutton,ā€¦ heā€™s a"DOUBLE AGENT!!" Lol,ā€¦ What a fkn tool.

I wonder if this dolt actually puts his own shoes on in the morning?

1 Like

Give us the phone tap tapes then and tell us if they are legal, like the ones the AFP had on the journos.
If Dastyari didnā€™t have access to classified material, are you saying that Shorten passed them on?
Nothing wrong with Billson accepting Franchise salary while a Minister ( and look at the damage Franchise companies are doing), nothing wrong with Wooldridge joining a medical company as soon as he stopped being Minister for Health, nothing wrong with Robb being paid by a Chinese company for doing SFA after resigning as Minister for Trade.
More like double standards than double agent.
At worst, Dastyari did some lobbying for the Chinese. .itā€™s OK for Danby to use electoral allowances to lobby for Zionist causes and to take freebies from the Israeli Government.
Dutton has lied before on refugee issues and has been caught out, with taxpayers footing the bill ( not Dutton), Why has Dutton not been referred to the Privileges Committee?

5 Likes

So Dastyari rings Pliba, and tells her she might want to re think meeting with a particular activist because he has info that indicates it might not go over well for Labors relationship with the Chinese Gov/Leadership ā€¦

And that is bad because?? ā€¦ Oh right, ā€¦ it means heā€™s an international spy, and moreover, a Double fkn Agent, ā€¦ what a pack of fkwitz these Lieberals are, fair dinkum.

All the same, in their desperation to distract from themselves and claw back some ground, I cant wait for the Murdoch assist in the Daily Telegraph headline tomorrow, ā€¦

"MATA HARI DASTYARI!!"

You know itā€™s coming.

1 Like

Casting China as a political enemy could rebound on Turnbull. If it starts affecting our trade and economic interests, wait for the outcry. While China is obliged to respect its WTO obligations, there are many ways it can frustrate imports from Australia, paricularly pershable agricultural goods.

1 Like

Further to this, ā€¦ just heard that it was over 700 companies with a combined income of over $500 Billion dollars,ā€¦ paid ZERO Tax.

FMD.