Politics

Strike another off the dubious list

Joyce is in parliament having a crack at those in question over dual citizenship still using their vote. This guy is seriously farked in the head.

Cocksmack of the highest order.

2 Likes

Shorten will weasel word his way around the questioning of his solid process.

You are so full of ■■■■■

So is Shorten, maybe they could go on a date?

1 Like

Seriously IT you are better than that.

Is shorten?

1 Like

“Shifty Shorten is totally shifty!”
LOL.

On a scale of 1 to Bill Shorten, how full of ■■■■?

Like he’s never weaseled his way out of stuff.

Boy you are grumpy these days, it was a joke dude.

LOL Was this guy a union member at some stage?

Bob Katter making a ■■■■ out of himself again…

1 Like

He’s my local member, but don’t believe we are all that backward thinking up here in FNQ, regardless of what Bacchus thinks.

Mind you, I was born & bred within walking distance of Windy Hill , so that might account for my normality. And I did live in Essendon for a lot longer than Steve Irwin, who lived around the corner from me, but buggered off when he was 7

Warren Ensch is a shining light up north.

You’re right, there’s plenty of intelligent progressive types in NQ, including those born and bred there. They’re often not the most visible or vocal though. The opposite might be said of the southern states and cities, where some would talk as if the bogan redneck has long since departed, despite plenty of evidence to the contrary.

1 Like

Lol

Born and bred NQ folk progressive !!

It only takes two Victorian to move to Cairns and the IQ doubles.

In the SSM debate, Cathy McGowan( Independent
Indi, rural) pointed out to Katter that most of rural/ regional electorates voted Yes and that the greatest concentration of No votes was in Sydney.

As a former Victorian I’ll happily defend them against elitist southern trolls

Turnbull saying that some Parliamentarians ( other than Coalition) are CLEARLY dual citizens. Pre-empting the High Court yet again. The former Solicitor General might not hold that view.