Politics

He is the biggest piece of ■■■■.

That’s the second time he’s completely thrown her under the bus.

Leave this chump.

3 Likes

Talking of pieces of ■■■■, did anyone see Leigh Sales try to interview that ■■■■ Clive Palmer last night on 7.30?

He doesn’t owe his workers a zac of entitlements because it’s all the receiver’s fault. He seems incapable, like Trump, of distinguishing between his personal assets and his business assets and his political assets. He’s worth $2.9bn, as he kept telling us - Queensland Nickel isn’t his responsibility yet he personally is the man to keep Townsville afloat.

A very husky Leigh was getting mighty frustrated trying to get him to explain why he sends $4,000 per week to his nephew, who’s in hiding overseas.

People who vote for this piece of ordure should have their names taken and struck off the electoral rolls on the grounds of stupidity, but I suppose that’s the major parties’ fault for not providing a decent alternative.

5 Likes

Talking about striking people’s names off electoral rolls, my wife’s nephew lives near Ipswich in Brissie & the mayor there was sacked for taking backhanders end of last year; they did a recent local poll & the majority said they would still vote for him, he would win in a landslide.
The reasoning being, he was taking backhanders from property developers, not from rates money, & in their eyes that’s not a bad thing (almost expected).
A bent polly is a bent polly in my eyes, I don’t care where he is skimming his money from, it’s all the same to me. But these farkwits think you can still trust him WTF!!!

3 Likes

You are talking about Queenslanders though,… so,…

2 Likes

It’s a toxic problem in this country what the majority seem willing to accept so long as the persons position seems to stand in line with their political ideologies.

Perfect example

suggestion that a beloved children’s book/tv character may be stuck from library records (fake news btw) PUBLIC OUTRAGE

Vs

Despite being told no children in detention photo of 130 children in detention taken that day surfaces. NOTHING TO SEE HERE

the reason why nothing changes here is people seem to now hold their leaning policially or party loyalty in a higher regard than their ethics.

Both major parties refugee policy’s are in humane and abhorrent yet the constituents for most part won’t call them out on it

2 Likes

■■■■■■ women!

When they interview Barnaby & partner, any journalist with a shred of integrity would ask her ‘so, how did you feel when Barnaby said that the child might not be his?’

But if course this won’t happen because as part of the deal to get the interview, ch7 will have agreed to not ask questions about a whole bunch of topics.

3 Likes

Surely this is so his ‘pesky’ wife can’t get her hands on the dosh.

Yeah, couldn’t happen in good ol Vic!

Oh, I’d go in harder than that.
I’d start with asking Barnaby if the child was his and follow up from there.

In any case, Riley should be doing the interview.

I know what you’re saying, … but this Ipswich Mayor thing is a serious trip, … it’s unlikely it could happen outside of QLD, and maybe WA, … but if you have a bastardised enough media (Local Rag) anythings possible, as we know.

W/out the Murfoch rags Lying and Brainwashig as many as they do, we wouldn’t have had a Liberal Gov here for the past 30 years.

Check out last nights Ep of Media Watch, for the sordid, and frankly fkn frightening details …

http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/s4849335.htm

1 Like

Yerp. Our region is about to get over 1GW of large scale solar. That’s over 50% of the state’s share of planned solar projects. Do you think there’s been more than an occasional passing mention in the local press about it? No way. Other day, a couple of locals decided to protest about the location of one of them. Local Nats MP gets behind them and it’s all over the news.

3 Likes

But he tells it like it is…

Wonder if Luke Darcy will be doing the interview, …??

"Now Barnaby, …you said this baby might not even be yours, … while Vicki is sitting here right beside you, … “Say That Again!!”

Yeah, I think to most in SEQ Ipswich is like a wart on the a.rse of Brisbane, and this Mayor an unfortunate manifestation. Suspect a lack of convincing opposition has something to with whatever support the guy still has (not sure how much I trust a local poll though). Maybe also a fortress mentality kicking back against the Courier Mail (interestingly News Ltd) and other media, while quite a few locals were/are probably on the development gravy train as well.
Meanwhile, Pauline Hanson apparently now has a larger supporter base in Vic than in QLD.

1 Like

PM has announced Joyce on 11 weeks leave until August, after which the interview might have died down.
Assume it will be paid leave, but he should not get sitting allowances for that time. House meets for a few days in June, no sittings in July. Looks like he will have to stay in his electorate for a while.

What a grub.

1 Like

That’ll be nice. They love the big lug there. Presumably because that’s who they vote for because… that’s just who they vote for.

That’d be all the disaffected Nationals and conservative voters who are tired of politicians they like coughing up their votes to Liberal agendas. And, well done to them for finally finding someone different. Give them a clap. With a chair. To the head.

1 Like

Cash subpoenaed. LOL.

4 Likes