Poll: Replacement Captain for Jobe

I'm sorry... Goddard isn't deserving???!?  Based on what?

Has he eaten all the icecream and they had to close down the icecreamery or some other shenanigans I am unaware of?

Heppell for me given that he appears to be the heir apparent.

He continuously shows a level of maturity far beyond his years and it will give him a taste of what is required in the role.

Che Cockatoo-Collins

I'm sorry... Goddard isn't deserving???!?  Based on what?

Has he eaten all the icecream and they had to close down the icecreamery or some other shenanigans I am unaware of?

His time at the club, there are others before him such as Stanton, Myers and Heppell.

However he is the right choice as he has all the necessary attributes to be a good captain.

BJ for me

Me too. But I think hocking should be captain

• Goddard is the right choice but isnt deserving
  • Stanton is the wrong choice but is derserving
  • Myers is a decent choice but this is his first year in the leadership group however he has massive leadership potential.
  • Heppell is the future captain however I think he is a little young and I don't want him to wind up like cotchin and should just focus on his football for now whilst Watson is out.

Goddard isn't deserving?

Based on......................................................................

voted Stanton, if not him Goddard.

Hooker will be playing game 100, so he gets to toss the coin.

• Myers is a decent choice but this is his first year in the leadership group however he has massive leadership potential.
  • Heppell is the future captain however I think he is a little young and I don't want him to wind up like cotchin and should just focus on his football for now whilst Watson is out.

Good summary, however I would dispute the "Goddard isn't deserving" part - the only reason would be that he hasn't been with the club long enough, not that he isn't suited, can't lead, doesn't have enough experience or anything like that.

If this was his first year with us I would agree but he has been with us for 1 1/2 seasons and been the face of the club through the supplements saga, despite not being involved directly. I think that means that a player shouldn't have to have 200 games with us to be eligible for the captaincy.

Good summary, however I would dispute the "Goddard isn't deserving" part - the only reason would be that he hasn't been with the club long enough, not that he isn't suited, can't lead, doesn't have enough experience or anything like that.

If this was his first year with us I would agree but he has been with us for 1 1/2 seasons and been the face of the club through the supplements saga, despite not being involved directly. I think that means that a player shouldn't have to have 200 games with us to be eligible for the captaincy.

Like I said above its only his time at the club is lacking that makes him not deserved.

However he is the right choice as he has all the necessary attributes to be a great captain.

Goddard deserves it in every way possible.

Goddard is already an on-field leader, wouldn't change his role the slightest.

you can make a poll here without hurley and carlisle as options, who knew !?

It's fine as long as Hocking is an option.

I want Carlisle as captain, but only when he plays back. 

Irreplaceable

Irreplaceable

Takes two. Share the load. Goddard for his experience and

demeanour & Heppell to get the experience. They're both good

enough with the media which is where Stants might struggle a little.

BJ for me

cant you just update your profile status

Give it to Stanton, will make him play better.

GREGORY

Heart says Stants, mind says Goddard.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind whoever- just as long as we get the job done and we play as one.