Poll: Replacement Captain for Jobe

Heart says Stanton, so let's go with Stanton.

it's a tie between BJ and Stants for me ....would love to see Heath captain too

give it to Fletch

fark collingwood and the swans

This should be a poll.

Irreplaceable

you must not know bout me

Patrick Ryder, but, Cale Hooker would be a good option too. Id probably go Hooker.

Serious

Can't someone else do it?

Give it to Stanton, will make him play better.

What more do you want the guy to do?

I'm not trying to offend Stants, just that he might play better being the captain.

Jedinak

jetta.

jetta.

Better than the rotating idea.

thurlow.

I reckon Bomber should pull on the boots and play as captain coach.  

Hirdy… Not allowed to coach but could be captain. Could have him on Skype on the big screen exhorting the players to win. Could be excellent. Could be a big FU to the AFL.

I'm not trying to offend Stants, just that he might play better being the captain.

nfi

T.daniher,looks as fit as ever and couldn’t we do with his presence and take no ■■■■ attitude,if not I reckon pig would be great at the job I know it’s a bit out there,but I really think he has got leadership written all over him

Patrick Ryder, but, Cale Hooker would be a good option too. Id probably go Hooker.

Serious

Deadly.

I think patty would be good, been at the club 8 years, He is a quiet guy so it might be what is needed to get him looking more fired up on the ground and involved.  He has everything to be the Alpha player, but this would give him licence to exert that. 

Obly down turn, he probably wouldnt want it.  Which is more reason to give it to him.  

Changed my mind on hooker, has to be a mid.

Ryder giving the rev-up to the team before the start of the match...not going to happen.

Serious

Deadly.

I think patty would be good, been at the club 8 years, He is a quiet guy so it might be what is needed to get him looking more fired up on the ground and involved.  He has everything to be the Alpha player, but this would give him licence to exert that. 

Obly down turn, he probably wouldnt want it.  Which is more reason to give it to him.  

Changed my mind on hooker, has to be a mid.

Ryder giving the rev-up to the team before the start of the match...not going to happen.

Thats the thing.. could go either way i feel in that sense.    He dosnt look the type...but maybe it is there with some licence? 

Interesting thing is that on the Hanger tonight they showed a clip of training where he was clearly explaining something in detail to the whole group, first time I have seen him talking to the whole team before.

Not all captains have to be screamers and shouters. Some just lead by example by what they do around the club and on the field,

Not all captains have to be screamers and shouters. Some just lead by example by what they do around the club and on the field,

Agree but would rather have a captain that is able to guide, motivate and instruct his teammates, be the general out on the field. Much better to have someone like Watson or Hodge than say Murphy or Cotchin.