Port Supporter is Racist Scum

The tarps have higher IQ than their average fans

that’s already been covered

Surely she has the right to a peel

Maybe a bunch of them.

has she been portrayed as a victim yet?

white women just can’t catch a break in this world

Apparently. Her father thinks it wrong to “play the racist card” to such a blatantly racist act.

Apparently. Her father thinks it wrong to "play the racist card" to such a blatantly racist act.

To be fair, that could quite possibly be right. She may have just been frustrated and grabbed the first thing in her bag to throw which unfortunately was a banana…at a human being…of aboriginal descent.

However the alleged racist comments before, during and after the throw, including “he’s just a monkey”, quickly dispelled any confusion of what the banana may or may not have represented.

The tarps have higher IQ than their average fans

that’s already been covered

Surely she has the right to a peel

Maybe a bunch of them.

Give her a hand.

Apparently. Her father thinks it wrong to "play the racist card" to such a blatantly racist act.

To be fair, that could quite possibly be right. She may have just been frustrated and grabbed the first thing in her bag to throw which unfortunately was a banana…at a human being…of aboriginal descent.

I have never seen a person in my entire life bring a banana to the footy. Chips, rolls, hotdogs, chocolate, whiskey but never a freakng banana.

I have never seen a person in my entire life bring a banana to the footy. Chips, rolls, hotdogs, chocolate, whiskey but never a freakng banana.

I saw a lady bring sushi once…not take away sushi sushi style. I’m talking a bamboo mat, ceramic plate, chopsticks, bottle of soy sauce, the works!
After her meal she occasionally watched the the game over the top of a romance novel she was reading. I was waiting to show up on a hidden camera show. I’m still confused about the whole ordeal.

How do you educate a tarp?

has she been portrayed as a victim yet?

Go read the Andrew Bolt forum. Even after he had a go at the dad for his interview, his ‘fans’ as questioning how it’s racist at all. What a time to be alive huh.

Do you have kids? We take bananas just about everywhere.

Do people actually believe she took a banana to the footy with the express plan of waiting until Eddie kicked the winning goal with less than 30 seconds remaining?

Do people actually believe she took a banana to the footy with the express plan of waiting until Eddie kicked the winning goal with less than 30 seconds remaining?

No. That would be ridiculous. I don’t however find it hard to believe that a racist dolt would take a banana with the intent of throwing it at a black player should the opportunity arise. It’s hardly unprecedented in sport.

Thanks for not stalking me.

Even if it was a white player. You don’t throw ■■■■ at players.

If you read what others have said about her antics all year you would believe it was a premeditated act.

Maybe she just waited for the right moment!

Doesn’t matter if there was motivation or planning, it was done and then defended by the father with seemingly no understanding of the implications of the action. I like the step Port has taken in offering education to get the membership back because this family appears to need some.

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m stocking up on bananas for when they announce the banana buyback.

I’ll make a killing.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm stocking up on bananas for when they announce the banana buyback.

I’ll make a killing.

Don’t go overboard. They contain radioactive potassium! You’ll end up on a watchlist.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm stocking up on bananas for when they announce the banana buyback.

I’ll make a killing.

Don’t go overboard. They contain radioactive potassium! You’ll end up on a watchlist.

Yeh thats a slippery slope to be in…Ill get me coat…

Racism or not, you never throw ■■■■ on the field. Deserves the ban.

If you read what others have said about her antics all year you would believe it was a premeditated act.

Maybe she just waited for the right moment!

I’m not doubting she’s a farktard, Port is full of them (ALP heartland isn’t it :wink: ) I just don’t think for a second she did this as some type of statement - it looked pretty reactionary not planned to me.