Post Game - Round 1

Joe took some grabs! Ambrose is awesome, full bandwagon. Gleeson and Merrett exceeded expectation. CHAPPY. Oh captain my captain. Some north farksticks going mental behind where I was sitting about halfway through 4th quarter, was music to the ears.

How good was Watson in that first half. Just picks up the side and drags them with him.

Who goes out for winders? Merett hardingham? Loved the young kids enthusiam with daniher gleeson and zerrett all on bench.

Who goes out for winders? Merett hardingham? Loved the young kids enthusiam with daniher gleeson and zerrett all on bench.

What a difference a win makes, but theres a long way to go, so lets keep it real.

Admit I though we might struggle tonight, happy to be wrong. Winders, Dempsey to force there way back into a strong team.

Melksham, TBell, Kommer!

Blitz says we were ordinary in pre season - over reacting, sky is falling the usual ■■■■.

Bomber, Watson x 2 and pretty much everyone else interviewed after the match - our pre season was very ordinary.

God Hardingham is frustrating to watch, 3 of his first 4 kicks where clangers. ends up snagging two goals and shuts out Thomas in the last qtr and a bit.

Seriously what the ■■■■ happenes in his mind between his outstanding bits of play, compared to his absolute deplorable bits, within a matter of seconds, let alone minutes.

What else can you say, everyone pulled their weight and did their bit, all you can ask for really.

Love free agency what a difference Goddard and chappy make. Bomber reckons Ambrose will be a player. And I think he works harder defensively than crameri.

Anyone else well up in the eyes a bit after the game? I did. These blokes are my heroes and I'll stand by them!!!!! Go Bombers!!

Yep, the same.

So happy for everyone right now. Fletch really deserved a win in his milestone game.

How do i keep this fat down?

Paddy was brilliant in the ruck too

WOW!

Cop that you tin rattling carnts

Absolutely destroyed them and the scoreboard flattered Norf, we were by far the better side even with some bizarre umpiring decisions.

Old flat track bully Petrie with a stellar 3 touches for the night.

Fitting result for Fletch what a champion

Here‘s my summary of this game:

kick kick kick kick kick GOAL kick kick kick CHAPPY kick kick kick KICK longer than 35 metres results in turnover backwards kick backwards kick kick kick kick kick GOAL kick kick kick geez Joe‘s arms are long GOAL kick kick kick kick good bounce in middle means Ryder Jobe domination kick kick kick GOAL Thomas or Harvey fail to inspire the rest of their lazy team mates kick kick kick kick Fletcher WE‘RE NOT WORTHY kick kick kick GOAL North are still broke, and broken.

Agree re hardingham played well but had a couple of costly clangers. Hibberd was average tonight on Thomas. Just glad he got thru unscathed.

Anyone think Petrie in trouble for an elbow?

What a difference a win makes, but theres a long way to go, so lets keep it real.

Shut up man, give us five minutes to enjoy a win! And a good solid win. 

Couldn't be much happier with that start to the season.

Well done to all three debutants, they all had their moments. Ambrose's attack on the ball and courage will win him plenty of fans.

Fletch. What a ******* legend, fantastic to get a win in a milestone game for him.

CHAPPY. Love him, welcome to the red & black. He and Goddard add so much class.

Joe's kicking has got us worried but he slotted a couple and took some great marks.

The midfield dominated, and kudos to J Merrett who played a very solid game. Jobe, Goddard, Heppell, Zakka and Myers were great. Some of Paddy's ruckwork was brilliant.

Our pressure only lapsed a couple of times, and that let them back into the game. For the most part is was very good, we didn't allow them much time or space. 

I don't know what the stats are, but our inside 50 to goal ratio must've been the highest in a long time. For the first time in a while, we looked dangerous going forward.

fark Norf and bring on the hawks

That game had everything i wanted. Chappy, Daniher, Us killing their mids, our defense killing their forwards (except Lindsay), and our young/new recruits doing well. Oh yeah and Fletch

Anyone think Petrie in trouble for an elbow?

Did Petrie play?

for all those media clowns writing us off, for the norf fans being all cocky on the way to the ground. For anyone trying to put the boots into this great club...

UGw1mKB.gif