Post Game - Round 1

Hocking shut down wells.

Love free agency what a difference Goddard and chappy make. Bomber reckons Ambrose will be a player. And I think he works harder defensively than crameri.

6 tackles 

Ryder gave us first use of the ball on many many occasions.  

How good shape is our list in when mid way through the 3rd, we don't even have to use the sub because of how well everyone is playing. I was sitting there thinking who we might sub out, if not for a "knock" Gleason could have definitely kept playing. But when we do sub, Zach comes on and tears it up. Farking pumped. 

Couple of norths goal were from turnovers and luck.

Couple of time were the only time they really got our defense and that was mostly because of thomas.

Was stanton doing a part time tagging role?

I remember five years ago I watched the Bombers religiously (as ever). I saw the positives, ignored the negatives, and always thought we weren't too far away. And then I'd watch Sydney and Geelong occasionally, and see what 22 good players working together in a very very good team looked like, and try even harder to repress the failings of our team.

Now I can see us as with wealth of solidly good players, working to be a very very good team, and am very farking excited. We could play so much better than we did tonight, but our default average game is going to be very hard to beat.

Also, I'm 27, but I hope I live long enough to see Fletch's farewell game.

for all those media clowns writing us off, for the norf fans being all cocky on the way to the ground. For anyone trying to put the boots into this great club...
UGw1mKB.gif

Very like worthy

Hocking shut down wells.

Hooker shut out Petrie Dish.

Hocking shut down wells.

Hooker was fantastic tonight (no pun intended)

Was stanton doing a part time tagging role?

I thought he was partly tagged by MacMillan. Also noticed him playing up forward a shitload of the time.

Ambrose is a great addition to the side. Silky smooth, We looked very solid with quite a few key players out.

I really like the forward line, defenders wouldn't know who to focus on which gives us more leading and high grabs...

Very exciting feeling about the side. 

Hocking shut down wells.

THANK YOU MR HOOKER.

I remember five years ago I watched the Bombers religiously. I saw the positives, ignored the negatives, and always thought we weren't too far away. And then I'd watch Sydney and Geelong occasionally, and see what 22 good players working together in a very very good team looked like, and try even harder to repress the failings of our team.

Now I can see us as with wealth of solidly good players, working to be a very very good team, and am very farking excited. We could play so much better than we did tonight, but our default average game is going to be very hard to beat.

Also, I'm 27, but I hope I live long enough to see Fletch's farewell game.

I haven't the energy or brain cells to respond properly, and I've run out of likes, so just count this as a very big LOVE

My votes for nobby would be

3 Watson bog captains goal

2 chappy 4 goals ripper game. Players love him.

1 Goddard 3 goals class

Unlucky heppell, fletcher, hooker, Hurley

So many positives tonight.

Would everyone with twitter please send one tweet to the norf account with our song?

Joes attack on the footy is incredible for a kid who has played only a few games. Fearless.

Couple of norths goal were from turnovers and luck.
Couple of time were the only time they really got our defense and that was mostly because of thomas.

Sure they said on the telecast all their goals to half time were from turnovers. Both a positive and negative.

Positive if we can iron out the mistakes, negative that it's still easy that once there is a mistake, it goes down the opposite end for a score.

Ryder was fantastic I thought. And hurley settled the debate once and for all tonight. How frigging sublime was his delivery off half back? Top game all round apart from hardy’s couple of brain farts but he canceled them out with his couple of goals. Very very pleasing win! Thank God footy is back!

We need to get a proper couch in the coaches box for Bomba, he looked uncomfortable.