Practice match v Dees Casey Fields Friday 21 Feb 2020 @ 2pm

{nods knowingly}

6 Likes

lsat year we were carp

6 Likes

Hopefully we scale it up this year.

3 Likes

Weighing it all up, . I have a feeling we just might find the right balance.

2 Likes

Wrong bait?

2 Likes

Unfortunately I expect us to flounder.

2 Likes

So long as we’re not on the receiving end of a trout.

Hoping the flounder doesn’t begin to rot at the head.

It is Casey Fields. If the game is going badly, you could bring your fishing gear along and be on the end of a trout instead

Hey @Finding_Nino, this seems like your sort of thread. I’m sure you have a Dory to tell.

You have convinced me, l’m hooked, but in the scale of things l will be gutted if we don’t win.

1 Like

There’s something fishy going on in this thread, but I just can’t put my finger on it.

Joe Dan wanted out to start his new business venture

images - 2020-02-19T080050.645

Thread is in danger of jumping the shark

Do we train anymore or did they club just go, oh, just show up near the weekend?

1 Like

They seem to do it on the fly!

Oh these fishing puns aint done!!

2 Likes

So our first Marsh series games is on the same day as the bush fire relief game??? or am i missing something?

Week Two

WEST COAST v ESSENDON

Friday February 28, 7.40pm at Mineral Resources Park (Lathlain)

AFL State of Origin and AFLW Bushfire Relief Double Header

Fri. 28 Feb. 2020 @ 5:40 pm

Marvel Stadium, Docklands, VIC

It got moved to the night before. The Thursday 27th

1 Like

State of Origin - Saad
Ireland - McKenna
likely injured - Daniher, Gown, Bellchambers, Draper, Hooker, Hibberd, Johnson

likely squad for WCE (26)
Cutler, Fantasia, Francis, Hurley, Gleeson, Guelfi, Ham, Zaharakis, Heppell©, Langford, Laverde, McDonald-Tippa, McGrath, McKernan, Merrett, Mosquito, Phillips, Redman, Ridley, Shiel, Smith, Snelling, Stewart, Stringer, Townsend,

likely squad for Dees
Begley, Bryan, Cahill, Clarke, Jones, McBride, McQuillan, Mutch, Zerk-Thatcher + VFL listed players Heppell Jnr etc + SSP Lockyer, Teakle
I guess im not expecting many AFL listed players will be available for the Dees, unless we get some players to play a half and then a half the next week against eagles. E.g Mosquito, Ridley, Ham who played a lot of VFL last year.

1 Like

I’d say you can take out Heppell, Tippa and Stewart for game one for sure. I highly doubt they’ll get up.

I reckon guys like Zerk, Begley and Mutch will play against the Eagles in their place.

4 Likes