Practice match vs Fark Carlton - Thursday 25 Feb 2021 @ 11am - no entry, live stream

Yeah I’d be up for that.
Bought a Tiwi bombers top to sort of support by proxy, but that was pre-Covid and the 1001 oat-cream triple-cryogenic-hopped hypercalorie ales I’ve been ‘forced’ to drink. I look like a Hairy beanbag painted by Pro Hart when I wear it to training now…

Because it’s a practice match. No one can attend it, yet the Scum members can watch it?
Doesn’t make sense at all.

It’s crap. Home shopping ads nearly every ad break, American news at the drop of a hat, Neighbours & HA marathons every weekend yet no one will stick a practice match free to air.

Well that does make a much easier thing to accept.

They have every right to find ways to increase membership,I just felt it should have been free to start with.

Particularly post 2020 no live games.
And the tough times that have gone with it.

Now they have done that,and 11am was not a time many could have watched live anyway so…

Farkitty Fark,with a few more dollops of Fark.

CAAARRRLLLLTTTOOON.

#and Saad

Well let’s be honest, it only takes a dozen negative posters on blitz who can clog up every bread with negativity making it seem like that is the “temperature” of blitz.

No, but at times the club has worked so nobody can view it.

Would you ask that if it was the men playing this weekend?

Some people watch sport for more than just the sport. That’s true of both men’s and women’s sport. It’s the same with film and music and…

2 Likes

Attendance will apparently be allowed on Saturday for VFLW Fark Carlton vs Casey.

(They haven’t stated it one way or the other?)

keep an eye on number 23 for Carlton

will be a star

1 Like

Crusty curmudgeons, they are.

1 Like

Jacob Weitering? Not earth shattering news that he is a very good footballer

2 Likes

talking about vflw
my better half is a decent footballer

11 Likes

Ah. Good luck to her!

Fark Carlton though…

4 Likes

spewing because she was training at essendon for a period of time but the club werent flexible with her shift work - shes a policewoman

cant win em all

3 Likes

One day hopefully she is able to do the reverse-Saad

3 Likes

I’m with @Clone_Hirdy
On this one but we are not casual supporters we are casual members, there is a massive difference.
One sticks with the club through thick and thin, the other stupidly hands over money year after year for mediocrity, whilst having no real impact on forcing change.

1 Like

changing topics, where’s the team?

2 Likes

Essendon members and Carlton members have access live. The rest will have access to a replay.

1 Like

This 70+ yoa member did not sign up my usual membership this year because of the risk travelling home for 30 minutes from games on trains jammed full of heavy breathing fans. Its Kayo for me this year, but I am still a member with zero game passes , fwiw.
Bonus. I can drink full strength beer instead of that weak stuff they serve at night games.

16 Likes