Practice match vs Fark Carlton - Thursday 25 Feb 2021 @ 11am - no entry, live stream

you probably said picking up Arial Steinberg was a Dodoro mistake.

I see podcast facebook page as more of a feedback on podcast to Grant and Scott. Not a general whine about efc stuff, would prefer to do that here.

2 Likes

Why do you insist on putting your own reasons on people who have gone to some effort to very clearly state completely different ones?

What time is the first bounce for you, 8:00am?

Customer service is the base level experience for being a member.

I’m talking about the outcomes of being a member. What did you get for being a member?

All I saw, was members who couldn’t attend games, paying extra ($) to watch games on Kayo, a team who wasn’t performing, a frosty coach who wouldn’t answer questions from the media, a CEO and Chairman who didn’t say a thing, a coach who blamed the supporters because of their high expectations, the future head coach who wasn’t allowed to speak, and a team that weren’t getting along.

All these things didn’t happen because of the Hub or COVID… it just simply put a magnifying glass over the many issues.

4 Likes

Sorry. That’s “kick-off” Don’t you read EFC emails?

I think it’s 11am.

I’d rather they open up the stream to everyone.

1 Like

If you used to buy a membership and you don’t anymore then you’ve given up on your membership. I’m not suggesting you’ve given up on the club ever having success again, it’s just that you’re now hoping that’ll happen without your money to support it.

No, it means you’re not blindly and repeatedly endorsing and enabling a shittrain to loserville.

But we all have our different opinions.

8 Likes

Lol!

Fark anything navy blue

he created a thread about what a genius dodoro is and ioffered a heap of valid reasons why I didn’t agree. it wasn’t a “fark you dodoro is sh*t” kind of discussion, I offered my view, was a lengthy decent discussion

he then posted a photo of dodoro after caldwell nominated us, asking where all his critics were now blah blah. I posted a potato emogi and got blocked off the page :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

I signed up as a member in the mid-2000’s, when I moved to Melbourne to attend Uni.

Since that day, success has never been on the cards. We have never looked like being a successful club for 20 years, but we still had Record membership numbers.

Do you think lack of success is the reason we had the biggest drop in membership last year (considering that we made the finals in 2019)?
Or maybe there is something else that many many supporters are unhappy about.

To say that people aren’t signing up as a member ‘because we aren’t winning’ is just simplistic

4 Likes

something like that

Not renewing or rejoining as a member in the first year of a new coach is not really supporting the club in my eyes.

This is the year when every dollar counts. We have what looks to be a very talented group of new players and the best way to support them is to give them access to the best resources. How do you do that, with the cost of memberships. Otherwise you are part of the problem holding the club back.

For those we choose not to rejoin and then sit back and complain if they don’t succeed you are part of the reason.

All successful business invest first and believe in their leaders then reap the rewards later. If you choose not to believe in Rutten fine, but don’t complain if Essendon’s fails.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Did they write kick-off? ■■■■ me. That’s much more controversial than making the live stream for members only or not.

1 Like

I have a lot of respect for WA fans. I reckon I’d be less of a fan if all our games were at bad times.

I always think of it when there is a Sunday 1:10pm game and realise that if I was in Perth I’d almost have to set an alarm to wake up in time.

2 Likes

Everyone here is pretty invested.
I didnt renew one year and the club got me a membership anyway.

likely preseason lineup against the blues

b: Hind Hooker Heppell
hb: Ridley Francis Redman
c: Merrett Langford Shiel
hf: Laverde Jones Perkins
f: Smith 2MetrePeter Tippa
R; Draper Caldwell Parish
int: Cox, Reid, Stewart, Cahill, Bryan, McBride, Hird, Johnson, Snelling, Ham, Guelfi, Zerk-Thatcher, Cutler, Gleeson, Phillips

guess miss with injury - Stringer, Zakka, Hurley, McGrath, Mosquito

should be good enough to roll them.

4 Likes

Draper playing?

im really looking forward to seeing Jones, cox and caldwell

5 Likes