Practice match vs Fark Carlton - Thursday 25 Feb 2021 @ 11am - no entry, live stream

Could’ve been worse. :grimacing:

11 Likes

Dangerous plan-- All ground defence.

As you say, when it fails, it’s like a rebound in basketball.

one of the major positives today was the performance of Devon Smith. He looked great today, applying good pressure, a desire to tackle everyone and anyone, and got a bit of the ball. Definitely an improvement on last year

9 Likes

Blake Caracalla thoughts.

As he says,young young side.

4 Likes

That Baby Bombers tag should be something the fans take onboard as we judge the side.

3 Likes

Doesn’t surprise me bloke has an off year due to recovering from his knee and people wanted to trade him

1 Like

Doing my podcast in an hour. Will release it hopefully by 6:30pm

20 Likes

Lol norf

1 Like

Essendon to give them thier first win book mark it

1 Like

Lots of learnings but the side needs many more learnings

I’m not sure what the club expects withe the move to defence. All of his weaknesses will be magnified.

1 Like

We only have 9 players on the list over the age of 27, with Hooker, Zaharakis and Ambrose a high chance to not be on the list next year (or not best 22), and Hurley probably retiring the following year. That’s as rebuilding as you can get.

North have 12 players over 27
Adelaide have 10

10 Likes

If your a gambling man I think our odds would be pretty tasty for the top 8 right about now.

Perhaps deluded in taking them though.

We are at 1.12 to miss the top 8 for the bears.

5.50 to make the top 8 for the bulls.

so we win a flag next year?

1 Like

How do you put someone on ignore?

1 Like

Amazing stats

It would be great to overlay who won the centre clearance too?

For a guy that’s apparently had a great pre season, hooker was WOG today. he’d want a good showing against geelong. he must play back too, absolute liability up forward

2 Likes

Being thrown aside by Liam Jones was really poor. Cale would’ve hated that - I’m backing him in to respond against Geelong (assuming he plays).

Click on persons name, then click on ‘normal’. You can change notifications settings there.

1 Like

Awesome, we’re back to “giving the team some time to gel”. I reckon by about round 5 we will trot out “We have a new gameplan that the guys are still learning”.

2 Likes