Practice matches vs Bulldogs @ The Hangar - 23 Feb 2022 - AFL @ 3pm + VFL @ 5:45pm

Is this match a freebie on Kayo??

Just checked has a green lock unfortunately you have to subscribe

Farrrk dat.

1 Like

I don’t have anymore mobile numbers I can use to get the free trial

Just sign up ya fkn peasants, it’s only $25/mth (can’t tell me don’t waste $6/wk on other stuff!)

Given all the other normal sports you can watch it’s easily worth it.

And alternative sports watching is entertaining also

6 Likes

I already have Foxtel.

I’m not paying that for a practice match.

8 Likes

Fair call. No doubt one of your mates has Kayo, swindle their login for the game

1 Like

I don’t have any mates. Thanks for reminding me.

34 Likes

…hard to believe.

2 Likes

What I like is you can watch a replay soon as the game finishes with Foxtel you normally have to wait the next day or a few hours

Kayo is $15 month if you’re with Telstra.

4 Likes

Do you need a Telstra plan or can use pre paid?

Or sign up and share it with a mate.

You can run it in 2 devices at a time

Farkin, game hasn’t even started ?

1 Like

Im pretty sure Kayo give a 14 day free trial.

I think you pay as part of your bill. If you Google it there’s info about it. I got it last year for $5 per month but I don’t think that deal exists any more.

2 Likes

You tight pr*ck !

1 Like

I had that too.

Went into the account to update details and there’s a coupon for another special price

2 Likes

We did actually crack in last year and did pretty well as I recall. But I agree with the sentiment. Every game, including “meaningless” practice matches, should be played with intent to win and true endeavour. Those are the qualities that matter most, so they’re what we absolutely must practise. Not to the point of absurdity: we don’t want to practise hitting someone and getting suspended or going so hard to stop the ball going out of bounds that someone does a hammy when we’re 5 goals up and there are 30 seconds to go. But yes, I want to see us play hard and win.

3 Likes

TWO
PHONES
TONY NINO

5 Likes