Pre Game Discussion: Round 1 vs North Melbourne

15.6.90 Dons
10.7.67 Norf
Petrie to kick 6

15.6 would be 96.

I can't see us holding them to that few.

If we are doing scores il go with.

North 16.13.109

Essendon 10.15.75

15.6.90 Dons
10.7.67 Norf
Petrie to kick 6

15.6 would be 96

Still half asleep - need to fire up. Good pick up.
joe to kick 7

I just hope we've been practicing a whole bunch of clever stuff in that big new shed of ours, that we are suddenly going to unveil tonight.

15.6.90 Dons
10.7.67 Norf
Petrie to kick 6

All from soft free kicks.

Fark norf.

Who will get the vest Zachary merett ?

BIG JOE SHOW! 

These charity cases always lift for us. North by 6 goals

r u suggesting we play well against good teams and no so well against middle of road teams. That means our players r not cosistent

Never been more confident of a 100 point win

BJ on Dal

Must have small lips.............

I hope the players have said or thought high performance centre enough times its become subliminal and they've been doing everything optimally without thinking. like sleepwalking to the fridge for protein shakes. that kind of thing.

■■■■ you north you discharge, dons by mick ellis.

'TWILL BE THE JOE AND HURLEY SHOW AT BOTH ENDS TONIGHT. (Yes I yelled that)

Jobe and Goddard wont be giving the ball back tonight, after all it's more black and red than white and blue-right?

Edit-Sh#t, it's yellow tonight fark......Anyway, they still won't be giving it back!!!!

D-D-D-D-D DEAD ROO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-v7nRiUMoU 

I'd like to know why some are confident we will win?

I can't see it, and I'd like some assistance thinking positively?

PS: "Fark North" won't help me

Can't wait for tonight, going to stop into Bomber HQ on the way and buy my "Sash"

BJ on Dal

FRIENDS BECOME ENEMIES ?

I hope we win but I just cant get enthused. I prefer Hirdy's set up with Jake down back and Hurley up forward. Hurls would be a nice minder for Joe. What I saw in the pre-season doesn't fill me with confidence and our interchange would have the be the lightest in history.

I'm just sad with what is happening to our great club, well, our once great club. If the rumnours prove corre3ct (and for god's sake, the rumours of last year all proved "correct", if Little is a mate of Eddie's (which means he's one of the leaks) if James Hird is sacked by the Essendon Football Club then I am going to put up the white flag, burn all my red and black "stuff" and turn off the football for ever. 

The "sash" will get ripped off my jumper, which leaves a black jumper...... the colour of mourning.

JOE
ps. Fark norf

What about fark norf

I hope we win but I just cant get enthused. I prefer Hirdy's set up with Jake down back and Hurley up forward. Hurls would be a nice minder for Joe. What I saw in the pre-season doesn't fill me with confidence and our interchange would have the be the lightest in history.

I'm just sad with what is happening to our great club, well, our once great club. If the rumnours prove corre3ct (and for god's sake, the rumours of last year all proved "correct", if Little is a mate of Eddie's (which means he's one of the leaks) if James Hird is sacked by the Essendon Football Club then I am going to put up the white flag, burn all my red and black "stuff" and turn off the football for ever. 

The "sash" will get ripped off my jumper, which leaves a black jumper...... the colour of mourning.

Cheer up Charlie.

Most of what you have seen or heard today has been manufactured from a few quotes and some deflection.

We'll be fine and once you see the first bump or goal, you'll be back to your old self.