Pre Game Discussion: Round 1 vs North Melbourne

The team looks reasonable, given they have some important players out. Interesting

to see they have picked three first-gamers. I think Gleeson is going to be a very good

player, and could do well straight off. Zac Merrett will be a topliner in time, in my opinion.

I think they got him with the pick they got for Crameri, and I reckon he will be a better player

than Crameri in a few years time. Not sure how he will go immediately, but he will certainly

put in. In my opinion he is going to be much better than his brother.

Haven’t seen anything of Ambrose. They must think he has something, to pick him for the first match

with two others.

Not very confident about tonight, but who knows. They are still an unknown quantity for this season.

Our side looks beastly tonight.

I'm glad we are giving Zerret and Jerret a run tonight

I'd like to know why some are confident we will win?
I can't see it, and I'd like some assistance thinking positively?
PS: "Fark North" won't help me

What about fark norf

Sam, I'll tell you why.

Because the sh&t from last year and the start of this has galvanized the players.

Forget about preseason form.

We will WANT it  more, and therefore win more of the clinch moments over the ground.

Jobe/Goddard/Chappy to Drive  the Train.

Heppell/Stants/Zaka/Myers/Hocking/Howlett to provide the fire in the engine room.

Hurley to command the back with Hooker and Fletch. Pig to prove why why can't do without him.

Joe to show us what the fuss is really all about. He ain't like Salmon, he a f'ken big Marlin!!!!!

And again, we will expose North as pretenders full of pretty, shiny skilled boys that haven't endured the pain

of what our players did last year.

Oh, and Carslisle WILL make it a memorable 5oth.

Paddy will rise during, and 'OWN' his occasion.

And one day we will bottle Fletch's blood to be sold as an elixor of youth for millions................

Lost the FOXTEL control again.......LID ON.

What about fark norf
Sam, I'll tell you why.
Because the sh&t from last year and the start of this has galvanized the players.
Forget about preseason form.
We will WANT it more, and therefore win more of the clinch moments over the ground.
Jobe/Goddard/Chappy to Drive the Train.
Heppell/Stants/Zaka/Myers/Hocking/Howlett to provide the fire in the engine room.
Hurley to command the back with Hooker and Fletch. Pig to prove why why can't do without him.
Joe to show us what the fuss is really all about. He ain't like Salmon, he a f'ken big Marlin!!!!!
And again, we will expose North as pretenders full of pretty, shiny skilled boys that haven't endured the pain
of what our players did last year.
Oh, and Carslisle WILL make it a memorable 5oth.
Paddy will rise during, and 'OWN' his occasion.
And one day we will bottle Fletch's blood to be sold as an elixor of youth for millions................
and we're farken better than those ■■■■■■!

I think to field the team we have with no: Winderlich, Kommer, Bellchambers, Melksham and Dempsey, is quite impressive and a couple of seasons ago we had nowhere near enough quality to compete with 5 key players out but I do believe that we do now have that depth to cover them.

Great to see Gleeson, Ambrose and Zerrett all get thrown into the fire round one. It fills me with confidence that Bomber has chucked them straight into the deep end already.

Did you see how many times North choked last year? They're very very good at it.

When ■■■■ hit the fan last year, and the media were all over the Hirds, we went over to WA and we beat the team* that would go on to contest the grand final.

North ain't got nothing. Fark 'em.

* Yes, I know they had some outs. Not the point.

I think to field the team we have with no: Winderlich, Kommer, Bellchambers, Melksham and Dempsey, is quite impressive and a couple of seasons ago we had nowhere near enough quality to compete with 5 key players out but I do believe that we do now have that depth to cover them.
Great to see Gleeson, Ambrose and Zerrett all get thrown into the fire round one. It fills me with confidence that Bomber has chucked them straight into the deep end already.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

I am the Anti-Smythy.
Someone has to try and lift the spirits around this joint.
Find more cheer in a graveyard at times.

Get pumped! If we win this it will be one sweet victory

Got offered medallion tickets, gave them to someone else

Now got offered coporate box, will turn them down too.

I am the Anti-Smythy.

I seriously don't know why everyone thinks Nth are such a certainty.

I'm confident Paddy will step up. He always does when the pressure is on his shoulders. So will Jobe. So will Stants.

And FFS people... CHAPPY! I only saw the first quarter of last nights game (was at the gym), but you know how excited I was NOT seeing him out there in blue and white? I kept watching the game just so I could keep NOT seeing him out there.

First time I’ve heard of an Italian giving up free stuff.

I am the Anti-Smythy.
I'm confident Paddy will step up. He always does when the pressure is on his shoulders. So will Jobe. So will Stants.
And FFS people... CHAPPY! I only saw the first quarter of last nights game (was at the gym), but you know how excited I was NOT seeing him out there in blue and white? I kept watching the game just so I could keep NOT seeing him out there.

Totally agree brother.
Chap is the new BJ.

I am the Anti-Smythy.

Totally agree brother.
Chap is the new BJ.

Chappy time! ..

We got Chappy and Norf got a guy with a little ■■■■!

While we're not without our problems, we're playing a side which seems to be getting more than their fair share of plaudits for doing what? Drafting some players with wraps on them only to choke in a lot of games and do sweet ■■■■■ Adams. This is an emerging side but also one that couldn't even make the finals in front of Carlton after they thought they were gonna be gifted it. I can understand that there's talk about Richmond and Port, but Norf with their pigeon chested coach and...well, quite frankly, I won't mince my words and umm...I just...y'know, want us in a footballing sense, to just fark them in the ■■■■.

Got offered medallion tickets, gave them to someone else

Now got offered coporate box, will turn them down too.

Yeah good on ya mate.

MYERS to kick the first goal from 60 on the boundary out of a stoppage.