Pre-season game v Geelong Saturday 6th march 2021 7.10PM @ GMHBA

GMHBA is a pretty good place to watch some footy. I’d say it’s probably worth making the trip down. I don’t often get a chance to see the Bombers in my hometown, so I’m definitely going to do my best to make it to the game, too. Can’t wait to see some of the youngsters in action.

3 Likes

Wonder if Hawkins will win every marking contest like last year lol

Hooker and hurley got beaten every time was one of the most painful experiences :joy:

If I see Cats move the ball the length of ground uncontested I’m going to lose it last time I’ve seen this type of defensive effort was when Matthew Knights was coaching.

Why is the pies win from last year so hard to replicate? That was our best performance in defending and applying pressure in a long time

1 Like

Rohan chipping in with 3 goals

It’s going to be ugly 50 point loss and then have to put up with “it’s only a practice game”

Did you not watch us play last season?

I did and it’s concerning that the problem still exists even tho it was one praccy game

cmon mate, you’ll lose it regardless lol

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Probably if we go down by 2-3 goals due to us having a solid defence I’ll be ok just make it hard for Geelong to score

Thats the best case scenario here nino :joy: we ain’t gonna win thats for sure.

I’ll be happy with jones kicking a couple and some more of perkins slick sidesteps

Anything better than a slaughter will be a great result.

If we keep our intensity high and the kids continue to play well and improve I’ll be happy.

3 Likes

Will it be telecast anywhere?

:rofl::rofl:

…and if we win you’ll be saying exactly the same thing.

2 Likes

fox footy have it live

1 Like

Did anyone try to get tickets? I just finished work and tried claiming my free tickets and it wouldn’t work. Ah well

I think you had until 3pm to get them

I managed to get 2 tickets. Wouldn’t work on my PC (buffering), however worked well on my phone. Still turned into a 10min process though.

If we get beaten by 50 points we’ll be doing well. It will be a useful exercise in seeing exactly where we stand and how far behind the eight ball we are.

This year is a development year whether we like it or not. All I am looking forward to is seeing the youngsters improve, do their stuff and how they line up against Geelong.

Happy to be it a development year just don’t want to see us completely hopeless where the team looks like it doesn’t give a fck

I want to see tangible improvement each week

3 Likes

Cats will be 6 goals up at 1/2 time.
Get out to about 8 goals up in the 3rd.

Rest and experiment.

We will lose by 3 goals.
And yeah…kids watch.