Predictions for 2017

Our entire organisation will be taken over by European nationals on Christmas Eve and only my husband who was in moonlighting can save us in conjunction with the fat one off family matters.

Lid off predictions sounds cool

Premiership = Essendon
Norm Smith = Zerrett
Anzac Day Medal = Watson
Ayres Medal = Hooker
Brownlow = Heppell
Rising Star = Francis (McGrath runner up)
Coleman = Daniher
Mark of the Year = Daniher
Goal of the Year = Fantasia
Longest tribunal suspension = Gleeson for belting Hodge
AA = Kelly, Z Merrett, Daniher, Hurley, Heppell,
Alan Jeans Medal = Woosha
Essendon Membership 70,000
Premiership Merchandise sold $10,000,000
EFC Debt $0

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Our entire organisation will be taken over by European nationals on Christmas Eve and only my husband who was in moonlighting can save us in conjunction with the fat one off family matters.

Cybil Shepherd for the deus ex machina swinging in on a wrecking ball. Very good television for every generation and climate change just kind of stops.

Welcome to the party pal

Lid off predictions sounds cool

Premiership = Essendon
Norm Smith = Zerrett
Anzac Day Medal = Watson
Ayres Medal = Hooker
Brownlow = Heppell
Rising Star = Francis (McGrath runner up)
Coleman = Daniher
Mark of the Year = Daniher
Goal of the Year = Fantasia
Longest tribunal suspension = Gleeson for belting Hodge
AA = Kelly, Z Merrett, Daniher, Hurley, Heppell,
Alan Jeans Medal = Woosha
Essendon Membership 70,000
Premiership Merchandise sold $10,000,000
EFC Debt $0

This is a bit lid off.

BBQ Blitz will probably be back.

Lid off,lid on, lid off,lid on,lid off, lid on,etc…

Lid off,lid on, lid off,lid on,lid off, lid on,etc....

Said Mr. Miyagi.

I predict a riot.

Ho ho ho.
Now jobe has a machine gun.

We shoot out of the blocks at the start of the season. Half way through the year we are looking like finishing top 4. Then in the second half of the year, we fall away in a big way and either scrape into the eight, or finish 1 win outside.

We shoot out of the blocks at the start of the season. Half way through the year we are looking like finishing top 4. Then in the second half of the year, we fall away in a big way and either scrape into the eight, or finish 1 win outside.

Jono, your stuck in a time loop mate, get out of there.

It’s a chronic hysteresis, he has to repeat the past to escape it.

Will improve and set good ground work for 2018 and beyond, won’t make finals in 2017 though.

1 Like
It’s a chronic hysteresis, he has to repeat the past to escape it.

I had a girlfriend with that once.

Getting farked by the umpires

“Clean air” etc etc

Taranto to win the Rising Star

Taranto to win the Rising Star

Won’t even get a game in that lineup.

panic

I am lid off to the point that, if we can gel early, (I may be accused of having that problem), we could have a year of 2000 like proportions, but no loss to the doggies this time.

The enthusiasm the returning 10 brings, plus the insane competition for spots, provided we remain relatively fit (which may be a plus with what Woosha has learnt about managing players), combined with the emergence of some stars particularly in the forward line (JD, Raz, Walla, Hooker, Franga and Colyer), as well as a much improved midfield and a strong defence.

My left field prediction will be the media questioning of the CAS Appeal decision based on the unadulterated passion both the old and young players play with now that the major stress and punishment phase is over, and also a massive show of support for our players with the season opening March.

The media will never leave the story alone, and if we have an extraordinary season, they will definitely be talking about it.