Preferred KP structure for 2017

If you look at our KP backline stock of Hurley, Hooker, Heartly, Ambrose it's pretty formidable.

It’s why I think we need to have a serious look at Francis as a forward. We know he can play back, but if he can play forward, and be like Stringer where he can go into the guts for a short stint we have a much more potent and mobile forward line.

Having a backline next year of

FB Tippa Hooker Heartley
HB Baguely Hurley Ambrose

Hibbo to the wing.

And a forward line of

FF Fantasia Daniher Bellchambers
HF Francis Brown Langford

That’s clunk city both back and forward, there is lockdown, run and carry, speed, and mobility up forward as all of Fanta, Francis, Langford, Brown are very mobile.

There is no way we can lose a game in 2017.

Put LAV in the middle and it’s a very real possibility the 20 game winning streak would be broken.

I hear the other 17 teams are filing a complaint to the AFL about our expected ongoing success. The AFL are considering a change to the salary cap that will only allow Essendon to spent 50% of the salary cap.

The umpires have been pro-active in identifying our success, and have begun changing the interpretation of the rules.

Rule changes for 2017;

1. Essendon are not allowed to touch an opposition player when tackling (could be argued that this was changed last week)
  2. Essendon players must kick the ball at least 50 meters for a mark to be paid
  3. Essendon players will be called for holding the ball if they are in any way touched by an opposition player
  4. Essendon players will be reported for giving away a free kick
  5. Essendon players must bounce the ball every 5 meters
  6. The ball up will be removed for any Essendon game. The opposition will recieve a free kick out of the centre

*NOTE. These rules already apply when playing Hawthorn.

I know its a bit early but I like the below structure (Just a tad excited )

Baguley Hooker Tippa
Goddard Hartley Hurley
Parish Heppel Colyer
Langford Daniher D.Myers
Fantasia M.Brown Watson

Luenberger Z.Merrett Zaharakis

Bench - Belly, Laverde, Bird, Cooney

I think the preferred KP structure these days is to keep him well away from the English dressing room entirely.

FB: Baguley, Hurley, Francis
HB: Tippa, Hooker, Hibberd
Depth: Ambrose & Hartley

HF: Fantasia, Daniher, Colyer
FF: Laverde, Bellchambers, McCluggage
Depth: Brown

He just needs to keep plugging a way at county level and hope the new optimism in English cricket sees him back in selectors minds again, otherwise he can qualify for South Africa.
He’s a massive twat though.

Yep. Megalomaniac syndrome for sure.

I’m for whatever option it takes for us to win the flag.

It appears 87% of people on here have nfi.

Generous.

Extremely surprised about people’s faith in Bellchambers. I wouldn’t write him off but with the amount footy he’s missed I reckon he’s well off a best 22 spot.

B: Bags Hartley Francis

HB: Tippa Hurley Pig/Goddard

HF: Fanta JD Lav

F: Colyer Hooker Brown/Belly

B: Bags Hartley Francis

HB: Tippa Hurley Pig/Goddard

HF: Fanta JD Lav

F: Colyer Hooker Brown/Belly

I would leave Pig in the backline if he stays and consider putting Goddard forward. Goddard is a reasonable kick for goal.
Extremely surprised about people's faith in Bellchambers. I wouldn't write him off but with the amount footy he's missed I reckon he's well off a best 22 spot.

Its called the Pears syndrome. After a long lay off you play for a whole year in the VFL and never get back to your peak.