Prince Andy's b0ner goes ape

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2894911/Andrew-age-sex-slave-Duke-denies-claim-court-papers-teen-picked-sleep-Robert-Maxwell-s-daughter.html

Prince Andrew abused an underage girl at an orgy where she was being used as a sex slave, it was sensationally claimed last night.

In an extraordinary legal allegation, a woman said she was ‘forced’ to have sex with him at parties in London, New York and the Caribbean.

Last night the prince issued a strongly-worded denial, with Buckingham Palace saying ‘any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue’. But his alleged victim immediately hit back by saying she would not be ‘bullied into silence by aggressive attacks’.

The woman – named only as Jane Doe #3 but said to be 30-year-old Virginia Roberts – says in court documents she was told to ‘give the prince whatever he demanded’ by his friend Jeffrey Epstein, the US billionaire paedophile who hosted the sordid parties.

She claimed she and other underage girls were ‘procured for sexual activities’ by Ghislaine Maxwell, the socialite daughter of crooked tycoon Robert Maxwell.
Miss Maxwell is alleged to have facilitated the prince’s ‘abuse’ of the girl, after helping Epstein to convert her ‘into what is commonly referred to as a sex slave’.

Legal documents lodged with a court in Florida name Andrew, 54, as one of three men allegedly involved in abusing the woman 13 years ago when she was 17 – which is underage in Florida state law.

Prince Andrew with 17-year-old Virginia Roberts, centre

Makes a change from them ■■■■■■■■ their cousins I suppose

2 Likes

Yikes.
Quite some allegation.

Would not hold up in court

A bit of a stupid thing to get in a tizz about. The headlines imply pedophilia when in reality, if true, she is a young woman It will be interesting to see if this allegation develops into substance or thin air. Perhaps the Royals that are twice or more removed from ascending the throne should be chemically de-sexed so they don’t behave like ordinary people.

Guilty, just like Cosby.

Herald-Sun having a field day with Randy Andy today

A reply to: @BarkerBomber regarding QuoteLink

A bit of a stupid thing to get in a tizz about. The headlines imply pedophilia when in reality, if true, she is a young woman It will be interesting to see if this allegation develops into substance or thin air. Perhaps the Royals that are twice or more removed from ascending the throne should be chemically de-sexed so they don't behave like ordinary people.

Yep. Pretty pathetic of her to get in a tizzy about being an underage sex slave.

Ordinary people… Lol.

2 Likes

It’s not her I’m talking about. It’s the media and the world in general. Who gives a flying ■■■■ what other people do to get their jollies? Under age here would be fifteen, almost a child but certainly legally a child. Seventeen is a fair bit different and an anomaly, depending on where you are.

Yes, ordinary people root whenever an opportunity arises until the testosterone levels diminish with age. Was my sarcasm too subtle for you? What’s with the Lots Of Love?

It's not her I'm talking about. It's the media and the world in general. Who gives a flying ■■■■ what other people do to get their jollies? Under age here would be fifteen, almost a child but certainly legally a child. Seventeen is a fair bit different and an anomaly, depending on where you are.

Yes, ordinary people root whenever an opportunity arises until the testosterone levels diminish with age. Was my sarcasm too subtle for you? What’s with the Lots Of Love?

Exactly, nothing at all wrong with exploiting women as long as they’re of age.

It's not her I'm talking about. It's the media and the world in general. Who gives a flying ■■■■ what other people do to get their jollies? Under age here would be fifteen, almost a child but certainly legally a child. Seventeen is a fair bit different and an anomaly, depending on where you are.

Ordinary people go to orgys to have sex with underage sex slaves?

She is underage. And she’s claiming it wasn’t consensual. How is that not a story?

Yes it’s a story. A tabloid exemplar. Under age sex slaves. It’s a wonder there was no mention of crack cocaine. Allegations are just that-allegations. I am not defending exploitation of women. I am saying the media latches on to an alleged story of a salacious nature and whoop de do there’s a royal as well! Let’s see what happens next. Maybe it will pan out like the Rolf stuff. Maybe it will fade away.
Ordinary people certainly go to orgies and had I had the opportunity, as a young person, to attend an orgy, the last thing I would have been concerned about was whether the women were of legal age. It is interesting to see what the morals police around here latch on to.

Well next time you’re at one of your orgies, maybe you should check to see if the girls are of legal age… And are consenting. That’s what ordinary people do, at orgies.

I can’t believe you think this is about morals.

Ordinary people certainly go to orgies and had I had the opportunity, as a young person, to attend an orgy, the last thing I would have been concerned about was whether the women were of legal age. It is interesting to see what the morals police around here latch on to.
Yes we can't exactly expect people to take a minute to find out whether they're committing (statutory or otherwise) rape!!

You are quite happy it seems to believe all this stuff yet I have no doubt you don’t believe the Wilson articles about the sorry saga-equally salacious.
Of course it’s about morals. You have a moral standard that you think has been over stepped by the people that have allegedly exploited this young woman. It’s all just allegations at this point in time. That’s a point I have tried to make. A public allegation of wrong-doing by one of the royals, when in reality, if it happened, and I don’t have an opinion if it did or not, HRH Andrew Windsor had sex with a young woman. If she was eighteen in Florida it would not be an issue but seventeen is legally under age there. The chap that allegedly forced her to root all sorts of people is the wrongdoer, not really the Windsor chap. How the ■■■■ do you come at me with the orgy stuff in your last post? I am nearly sixty-two years old. As a twenty year old I would not have hesitated a heartbeat if given the opportunity to participate in an orgy and I think that was clear enough from my post. You are being deliberately offensive or just plain obtuse.

If you think it is OK for Andy to have sex with a 17 year then you need treatment.

And he needs to go to jail.

‘Court documents also allege she was loaned to American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders.’

Seems the names of these other people have been withheld, how come, or is it that the Royal/s sell more papers.

Anyway going to assume the royal is innocent til proven guilty. They had a huge kerfuffle (underage sex) over Cliff Richard a few months back, then it just disappeared into the oblivion.

Barker.

If you want to just argue that allegations like this shouldn’t be made public until / unless there is some semblance of proof behind it, then I don’t disagree with you.

But you seem to be saying ‘even if true, these allegations don’t mean much,’ and I strongly disagree with that.

(and I misread your earlier post. I thought you’d said been to a few orgies in your younger days. Didn’t mean to offend)

A reply to: @Bacchusfox regarding QuoteLink

If you think it is OK for Andy to have sex with a 17 year then you need treatment.

And he needs to go to jail.

I need treatment? Nowhere have I said it’s OK to root under age people. Don’t just skim, read the posts properly. Are you saying people of a certain age should not be having sexual congress with a young person? Seventeen is well and truly legal in many jurisdictions. Are you saying that there are no circumstances where the Windsor chap could root a seventeen year old? Back at you with the treatment.

(of course all this is prefaced with “if proven”, but it’s certainly out there and certainly worthy of public comment)

The chap that allegedly forced her to root all sorts of people is the wrongdoer, not really the Windsor chap.
This is the bit, right here, which I have an issue with.

Just because someone else is committing a crime doesn’t mean you’re off the hook if you’re committing a crime too.
“Hey someone just shot that guy to nick his watch. I’m going to nick his wallet, really it’s OK, the other guy was “the” wrongdoer!”