Prince Andy's b0ner goes ape

I posted if you think it is OK then you need treatment BarkerBoy, if you don’t then you are somewhat sane.

Anyone over 20 having sex with a 17 year old, is just wrong in my view. And touching my grand-daughter albeit it being “legal” will not save anyone from a certain painful and slow death.

And I also find it more than a bit wrong if a 41 year old bloke bloke is tapping a 17 year old bird under any circumstances.
His daughters at this point were 13 & 11.
Pretty gross.

A reply to: @Paul Peos regarding QuoteLink

Barker.

If you want to just argue that allegations like this shouldn’t be made public until / unless there is some semblance of proof behind it, then I don’t disagree with you.

But you seem to be saying ‘even if true, these allegations don’t mean much,’ and I strongly disagree with that.

(and I misread your earlier post. I thought you’d said been to a few orgies in your younger days. Didn’t mean to offend)

Yes, I may have misinterpreted what you have said also. Unfortunately we don’t have body language and vocal nuances in cyber space to help us. I think it is a little bit important to see the tabloid exploitation side to this. It didn’t happen yesterday but thirteen or more years ago. If Windsor knew or suspected the woman in question was under age then surely he deserves at least ridicule for being stupid and possibly some kind of legal sanction if it happened in Florida’s legally responsible area. I think we all know that the ‘story’ has only got legs because of Windsor’s alleged involvement and the media is exploiting it for all it’s worth. Why don’t they give it the same treatment if it was Fred Nurk, businessman, from thirteen or so years ago?

And to you HAP, certainly if one commits a crime then one is a criminal. Think about it a bit more though. Windsor has been called out, thirteen years after, for rooting someone who perhaps did not look like an under age person. The picture of her in an earlier post is ambiguous as to her age in my opinion. If she had said to him, hey, I’m being forced to root you and then he continued, then sure he is a criminal but we don’t know the finer details.

Cut and dried to me, it’s incumbent on the root-er to find out if the root-ee is being held against their will, underage, etc etc. Would be in any other situation, and it doesn’t matter how long ago it is.
Worst case, you root someone else or even go without for that night. Hardly like he was short of a buck to pay for it.
Best case, you root with your conscience clear.

If it smells suspect, it probably is.
If this is all true I’d hazard a guess there was a fair bit of “I won’t ask the question because I might not like the answer”.

Which is pathetic.

A reply to: @Bacchusfox regarding QuoteLink

I posted if you think it is OK then you need treatment BarkerBoy, if you don't then you are somewhat sane.

Anyone over 20 having sex with a 17 year old, is just wrong in my view. And touching my grand-daughter albeit it being “legal” will not save anyone from a certain painful and slow death.

Leaving aside your personal connections for the moment, if a seventeen year old in all states of Australia wanted to root a 100 year old then there is nothing the parent or grandparent can do about it. The age of consent is sixteen. I’m sure there are plenty of legally able young people out there ■■■■■■■■ plenty of older people. It’s life. Hope you won’t commit any atrocities without checking with your grand daughter first!

I actually remember the first time my daughter stayed at our home with her boyfriend of the time. She was already living with him and what they did in their own place was not something I contemplated. However call me old fashioned or just crazy, but I did not sleep that night, and wanted to kill him. As it turned out, her life would have been happier if I had.

So, no I will not check with the Grand-daughter, and the atrocity would never be discovered.

I actually remember the first time my daughter stayed at our home with her boyfriend of the time. She was already living with him and what they did in their own place was not something I contemplated. However call me old fashioned or just crazy, but I did not sleep that night, and wanted to kill him. As it turned out, her life would have been happier if I had.

So, no I will not check with the Grand-daughter, and the atrocity would never be discovered.

with her dad in prison, sounds a peach.

I only have two sons and the youngest, 30, got hitched last year and is now expecting. About flamin’ time. I know I will feel the same if I end up with a grand daughter and I know I would equally seek revenge if one of mine (wife, sons etc) were hurt in any way to the point of murder if necessary.And yet, I am totally against capitol punishment. Could start another thread on that but it would be hi-jacked by a certain individual of a right wing bent.

What’s happened to the edit button? Needed to change capitals.

Mouse over the top right bit of your post until you see a little red cog thing, click on that.

If you front up at an orgy without knowing anything sinister about the organiser, you’d have a reasonable expectation the participants are of age and are willing.

I doubt you’d have to quiz every person there. Clearly if someone’s obviously underage or is yelling blue murder, you’d have second thoughts.

Law & Order: SVU

who gives a fark… youngin sex isnt the most perverted thing going on in the royal family anyway

These guys are basically public servants. Having sec with minors, even with consent is pretty serious allegation. If it was the local postie or a garbage collector I’m sure they’d be given the ■■■■.

Not much talk about the broad that hosted the gathering.

Tell us more Mr Noonan about the orgies you have attended

It seems like this is part of a well orchestrated and organised ring. Rich and powerful usually manage to silence those who wish to complain.

Quoted Post

Tell us more Mr Noonan about the orgies you have attended

Well there was that time at Band Camp, and then there was the other time at the other Band Camp.

Quoted Post

It seems like this is part of a well orchestrated and organised ring. Rich and powerful usually manage to silence those who wish to complain.

Obviously didn’t work that well this time, did it?
Maybe they didn’t have enough money.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Obviously didn’t work that well this time, did it?
Maybe they didn’t have enough money.

Well, that’s why this is now news. The original plea deal was settled without the consent of the 34 victims. There are several new alleged victims that have come forward, who made the claims against the Prince). The attorney who negotiated the deal on behalf of the victims now claims the deal was too lenient, and the victims are taking the US government to court claiming political and individual influence resulted in the lenient sentence for the pedo ‘ringleader’.