Prince Andy's b0ner goes ape

A reply to: @Bacchusfox regarding QuoteLink

Tell us more Mr Noonan about the orgies you have attended

Regrettably none, but I’ve seen a lot in movies and I’m sure they were all over 18, except for that Traci Lords girl.

Yeah I suppose if the organiser was evil enough, he could coerce the old minor into making up the numbers.

A reply to: @Alan_Noonan_10 regarding QuoteLink

A reply to: @Bacchusfox regarding QuoteLink
Tell us more Mr Noonan about the orgies you have attended

Regrettably none, but I’ve seen a lot in movies and I’m sure they were all over 18, except for that Traci Lords girl.

Yeah I suppose if the organiser was evil enough, he could coerce the old minor into making up the numbers.

Years ago, a former Wife and I were invited to a party at a neighbours down the street. We were young married upwardly mobile, but I when we arrived and found that it was far more than “friendly”, I panicked and left quickly. Never saw that Wife again, wonder what happened to her.

If you front up at an orgy without knowing anything sinister about the organiser, you'd have a reasonable expectation the participants are of age and are willing.

I doubt you’d have to quiz every person there. Clearly if someone’s obviously underage or is yelling blue murder, you’d have second thoughts.

Being present at an orgy does not mean you consent to sex with everyone at the orgy…

A reply to: @Zebba regarding QuoteLink

If you front up at an orgy without knowing anything sinister about the organiser, you'd have a reasonable expectation the participants are of age and are willing.

I doubt you’d have to quiz every person there. Clearly if someone’s obviously underage or is yelling blue murder, you’d have second thoughts.

Being present at an orgy does not mean you consent to sex with everyone at the orgy…
You reckon? I think that's codswallop. If you don't want to have sex with everyone there, then it's not the place for you.

So if the original plea deal hadnt been so lenient, would Andy and Dershowitz ever have been dragged in to proceedings? What justice was originally expected and for whom? The current case is against the US government, not the alleged guilty parties. Reckon theres a few layers we arent seeing just yet.

And tbh, the (ideal) notion of checking/being certain of the age cannot be judged without full knowledge of facts, circumstances and personalities.

Real life orgies are like real life lesbians.

Nothing like the videos.

A reply to: @Paul Peos regarding QuoteLink

Real life orgies are like real life lesbians.

Nothing like the videos.

Thank god for that! That rubbish music would send me loopy.

1 Like

I may have missed something, but what has been wrong with her memory for the past 43% of her life?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
It seems like this is part of a well orchestrated and organised ring. Rich and powerful usually manage to silence those who wish to complain.

Obviously didn’t work that well this time, did it?
Maybe they didn’t have enough money.

My understanding is that under the plea bargain organised by Epstein, the case and associated cases are closed.

I fear for the ladies safety.

You reckon? I think that's codswallop. If you don't want to have sex with everyone there, then it's not the place for you.

What about people dragged there by their partner? What about people who went with a mild curiosity who weren’t sure? What about the sex slaves there against their will?

Oh c’mon - that’s ridiculous. I don’t know if you know what these things are like - but you can’t go around checking everyone’s ID. It’s not like an obvious minor-looking person wouldn’t be spotted, but when it’s borderline - who the hell knows. I can readily admit that I have no idea about the ages of any of the persons I’ve seen at these things when I was young myself, just that no one looked obviously ‘minor’.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
It seems like this is part of a well orchestrated and organised ring. Rich and powerful usually manage to silence those who wish to complain.

My understanding is that under the plea bargain organised by Epstein, the case and associated cases are closed.

Think the current case is actually against the Government for signing off on a pissweak sentence without discussing with the victims.

He got something like 18 months prison time for charges relating to 30 odd individuals including being a pedo.

There’s probably also concern that given the high profile contacts this pedo has, that there were external influence from political, business and royal ‘friends’.

THE DUKE OF PORK.

AMIRITE!?

THE DUKE OF PORK.

AMIRITE!?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Think the current case is actually against the Government for signing off on a pissweak sentence without discussing with the victims.

He got something like 18 months prison time for charges relating to 30 odd individuals including being a pedo.

There’s probably also concern that given the high profile contacts this pedo has, that there were external influence from political, business and royal ‘friends’.

The rich and powerful usually pay off people who may be threats.

not much you can do if Epstein is dead

A reply to: @Mendozaaaa regarding QuoteLink

THE DUKE OF PORK.

AMIRITE!?

OH THE GRAND OLD DUKE OF PORK,
He HAD 10,000 GIRLS,
HE ROOTED THEM UP AT THE TOP OF THE HILL,
AND HE FARKED EM UP AGAIN

These orgies don’t sound so great if you are obliged to fark anyone and everyone that takes an interest in you. I can’t say I’ve ever been to one, but surely that’ not “orgy etiquette”.

A reply to: @bomber_girl regarding QuoteLink

A reply to: @Mendozaaaa regarding QuoteLink
THE DUKE OF PORK.

AMIRITE!?

OH THE GRAND OLD DUKE OF PORK,
He HAD 10,000 GIRLS,
HE ROOTED THEM UP AT THE TOP OF THE HILL,
AND HE FARKED EM UP AGAIN

and…when he was up he was up
and when he was down he was down
and when he was only halfway up,
his smile turned upside-down

A reply to: @Windy Dill regarding QuoteLink

These orgies don’t sound so great if you are obliged to fark anyone and everyone that takes an interest in you. I can’t say I’ve ever been to one, but surely that’ not “orgy etiquette”.

I doubt you could say I’m only rooting the best-lookers.

Quoted Post

A reply to: @Windy Dill regarding QuoteLink

I doubt you could say I’m only rooting the best-lookers.

If you had a head like a busted ■■■■, then it would be your only option.