Prince Andy's b0ner goes ape

Haadid Nahkil Muhssef = “I did not kill myself” ??
And the headshot of Epstein with beard added ??

Is this what passes for “humor” in post-modern Amerika ?

1 Like

It’s what passes for humour on Blitz, perce.

1 Like

We have a humour thread on Blitz, and Perce is a regular contributor.

Charles has just given Andrew the boot from the Palace. His suite is no longer available to him. Oh boo hoo!

It’s in the wing that is being refurbished.
Bit of a beat up

4 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

The saying ‘Judged by the company you keep’ comes to mind and is most apt for that pic.

6 Likes

“The pig got up and slowly walked away.”

Harvey Weinstein given another 16 years. Old Harvey isn’t looking too flash these days, but will most likely die in prison. Meanwhile Joffa looks like he will avoid any gaol time. Something is not quite right here.

3 Likes

Looks like the Spare Child Harry has been reading the book, "How to Lose Friends and Alienate People " and is determined to live his life that way with his recent 31 page list of tattle tales.

At this point I am not sure whether a disloyal son is worst than a brother whose b0ner went ape as far as the royal family is concerned.

Unfortunately for them both, I think they are destined to be bitter and twisted old men. Royal families are probably past their use by date but certainly they are fertile sources of gossip. After all interest in the antics of the Kardashians has faded badly.

Billy’s gonna be sleeping in the dog house again

1 Like

I mean who do you think killed him…

1 Like

The article says he’s not linked to anything illegal.

Sweep sweep sweep, no Bill’s to be mentioned is my bet, just some 2nd tier nobodys to be sacrificed to appease the masses whilst the elites are not held accountable as per usual

2 Likes

I have some moon rocks to sell you.

Meaning, nothing that can be proven in a court of law. Not that Bill will ever see the inside of a courtroom.

1 Like

happy new year @Bomber1408 are you hinting at a UN and global elitest plot here?

1 Like

Many of the references to Clinton are believed to stem from Giuffre’s attempts to compel the former president to testify against the late sex offender and his former paramour and coconspirator, Ghislaine Maxwell.

Other Clinton mentions are expected to be related to attempts from both Maxwell and Giuffre to make Epstein come clean in 2016 after he repeatedly invoked his Fifth Amendment rights during a deposition in that lawsuit.

The documents are not expected to implicate Clinton in any illegal activity, ABC reported.

As I said…

1 Like

Sure, if you choose to believe that Clinton had a very close relationship with a guy who provided women to high powered people and didn’t ever partake of such a thing when he was known to chase anything that responded to him, then I have some moon rocks to sell you.

1 Like