Prince Andy's b0ner goes ape

A reply to: @Alan_Noonan_10 regarding QuoteLink

A reply to: @Windy Dill regarding QuoteLink
A reply to: @Zebba regarding QuoteLink
If you front up at an orgy without knowing anything sinister about the organiser, you'd have a reasonable expectation the participants are of age and are willing.

I doubt you’d have to quiz every person there. Clearly if someone’s obviously underage or is yelling blue murder, you’d have second thoughts.

Being present at an orgy does not mean you consent to sex with everyone at the orgy…
You reckon? I think that's codswallop. If you don't want to have sex with everyone there, then it's not the place for you.

These orgies don’t sound so great if you are obliged to fark anyone and everyone that takes an interest in you. I can’t say I’ve ever been to one, but surely that’ not “orgy etiquette”.

I doubt you could say I’m only rooting the best-lookers.

You could. You wouldn’t be invited back, but a failure to respect that wish is rape.

If you front up at an orgy without knowing anything sinister about the organiser, you'd have a reasonable expectation the participants are of age and are willing.

I doubt you’d have to quiz every person there. Clearly if someone’s obviously underage or is yelling blue murder, you’d have second thoughts.

Being present at an orgy does not mean you consent to sex with everyone at the orgy…
You reckon? I think that's codswallop. If you don't want to have sex with everyone there, then it's not the place for you.

These orgies don’t sound so great if you are obliged to fark anyone and everyone that takes an interest in you. I can’t say I’ve ever been to one, but surely that’ not “orgy etiquette”.

You could. You wouldn’t be invited back, but a failure to respect that wish is rape.

I’m going to venture to say that any person who goes to a sex party and claims non-violent sex is rape is not going to even get to court and would probably get laughed out of the police station and the court should it get that far.

There’d be a “what did you expect?”.

I’m going to venture to say that any person who goes to a sex party and claims non-violent sex is rape is not going to even get to court and would probably get laughed out of the police station and the court should it get that far.

Are you for real? Your attitude is disgusting. But hey, you paid for dinner so the least she can do is give you a handy, eh? What did she think was going to happen?

Are you for real? Your attitude is disgusting. But hey, you paid for dinner so the least she can do is give you a handy, eh? What did she think was going to happen?

At an orgy? You seriously have to be kidding.

AN, dinner and an orgy are exactly the same thing. EXACTLY.

How the hell have you been eating dinner, you freak?!

It’s not that complicated.

Consent can be implied by walking through the door but consent can be withdrawn at any time also.

Presense at an orgy does not mean you weren’t coerced to be there. Consent through coersion is not consent.

Finally, consent can still have constraints. You may consent to sex, but only if with a condom, no ■■■■, no slapping or pinching, one at a time only, etc.

A reply to: @dingus regarding QuoteLink

AN, dinner and an orgy are exactly the same thing. EXACTLY.

How the hell have you been eating dinner, you freak?!

yes…

FWIW, I get the concept that mere presence does not equate to consent.

I also get the concept that if you rock up to an orgy you should probably expect to be rogered.

I also get the concept that if you rock up to an orgy you should probably expect to be rogered.

Call me crazy, but if I was @ an orgy and I walked in a room to find someone in a cupboard crying, my response to that would not be to say “you knew what you were getting into when you came here”

And FWIW - that’s an EXTREME example to illustrate a point. If some people have trouble moving from that clear example to see some of the gray areas that exist regarding consent in ALL situations, even orgies, then that is not surprising but it is disappointing.

Call me crazy, but if I was @ an orgy and I walked in a room to find someone in a cupboard crying, my response to that would not be to say “you knew what you were getting into when you came here”

And FWIW - that’s an EXTREME example to illustrate a point. If some people have trouble moving from that clear example to see some of the gray areas that exist regarding consent in ALL situations, even orgies, then that is not surprising but it is disappointing.

You know I’m basically agreeing with you, right?

I know you are. I’m hoping this discussion might get through to some of the people who seem to just assume I’m an idiot

I know you are. I’m hoping this discussion might get through to some of the people who seem to just assume I’m an idiot

Trying to mount a logical argument round these parts is proof that, like me, you are an idiot.

It's not that complicated.

Consent can be implied by walking through the door but consent can be withdrawn at any time also.

Presense at an orgy does not mean you weren’t coerced to be there. Consent through coersion is not consent.

Finally, consent can still have constraints. You may consent to sex, but only if with a condom, no ■■■■, no slapping or pinching, one at a time only, etc.

You’re not much fun.

I was considering the example that when a person fronts up to an orgy, they can’t pick and choose who they’re going to partner with. I wasn’t considering any thought that someone’s crying in a cupboard.

And there’s not really that much evidence that this girl complained till quite a while afterward, is there? If she said ‘I’m a minor, get me out of here’, I’d agree with you.

As with most issues, there is a song that applies (strange as it may sound in this case), however tenuous this link maybe.

From the Fear album by the great John Cale.

Pity the poor man, pity the sad man
Pity the green man, who couldn’t afford to orgy

Pity the policeman, pity the snowman
Pity the woman, who couldn’t afford to orgy

“Say, Johnny, you’re a little lonesome?
Oh, come on big boy, let me show you
Mmm, don’t you wanna good time?”

Good for the postman, good for the con man
Good for the milkman, they can afford to orgy

Good for the butcher, good for the astronaut
Good for the curate, they can afford to orgy

“Come on, honey, keep breaking my heart
Ooh, you’re breaking my heart. Aah, aah”

If it’s a problem, getting together
Leave it alone, it’s the easiest way
Great while it lasts, but it don’t last forever
Nothing like living real dangerously

“Ooh, come on, give yourself a break.
Oh, don’t worry, baby, you’ll get over it.
Mmm, you’ll get over it.”

Sorry to hear it, sorry to see it
Sorry to mention I couldn’t afford to orgy
Seems such a bother, one thing, another
Tempting and teasing, just for an orgy

"Oh no, you have to take a chance.
Ah, you’ve gotta give me one chance anyway, ha heh heh heh.
Mmm, you can sure do it. Ah, mmm. C’mon. Mmm. Ooh. Ah, ooh, mmm.

Read more at http://www.songlyrics.com/john-cale/the-man-who-couldnt-afford-to-orgy-lyrics/#Vz8CgBtl0flPzD1t.99

I was considering the example that when a person fronts up to an orgy, they can’t pick and choose who they’re going to partner with. I wasn’t considering any thought that someone’s crying in a cupboard.

And there’s not really that much evidence that this girl complained till quite a while afterward, is there? If she said ‘I’m a minor, get me out of here’, I’d agree with you.

It doesn’t matter if she even I fact enjoyed the sexy times. It’s illegal.

The case isn’t about her as I understand. It’s against the government for signing off on a deal without the consent of victims.

30 odd victims of child ptostituion and the guy gets 18 months? Something is suspicious.

Trying to mount a logical argument round these parts is proof that, like me, you are an idiot.

I know what you both need…

Pretty convenient that Epstein is now dead. I bet a few very high-profile people are breathing a big sigh of relief.

3 Likes

Its an allegation.

This thread was started almost 5 years ago and nothing has moved on from the original story in terms of Randy Andy

The royal sash of immunity