Prove you're Australian or gtfo

do they wake up in the morning and think. gee who can we ■■■■ hardest today?

It’s a pr ick of a job so it’s a good thing there are enough ■■■■■■ around to do it.

Somehow I think I, and many members of this forum, will not be checked due to our, er, "demographical appearance"

Look out Taj.

haha I’m not who you think I might be. But I’m not who I can come across as I can be. They don’t stand a chance.

ABC News ‏@abcnews 10m10 minutes ago
#BREAKING: Victoria Police have announced the #OperationFortitude press conference has been cancelled http://ab.co/1LzoyHd #BorderForce

Um, if the ABF really intend to catch visa fraudsters why have they announced the time and place to the media beforehand?

Surely there isn’t a hidden agenda here.

It’s not exactly hidden. Remember a couple of weeks ago when the Cabinet talking points got leaked by some Lib after Abbott’s job? Abbott told his cabinet that there’d be a new national security announcement every week, to try to keep national security in the spotlight & distract everyone from what a mess he’s making of every other policy area.

Last week it was bombing Syria. This week it’s getting a bunch of jackbooted oiks to goosestep up & down Swanston St demanding ‘you vill show me your papers, Englander schwein!’ or similar.

Pure politics. Tony trying to play tough guy again. What a wanker.

Um, if the ABF really intend to catch visa fraudsters why have they announced the time and place to the media beforehand?

It’s not exactly hidden. Remember a couple of weeks ago when the Cabinet talking points got leaked by some Lib after Abbott’s job? Abbott told his cabinet that there’d be a new national security announcement every week, to try to keep national security in the spotlight & distract everyone from what a mess he’s making of every other policy area.

Last week it was bombing Syria. This week it’s getting a bunch of jackbooted oiks to goosestep up & down Swanston St demanding ‘you vill show me your papers, Englander schwein!’ or similar.

I’m all for it if it gets those morons off the sidewalk on Elizabeth St.

Victoria Police have announced they are pulling out after concerns were raised with them by the community, on top of the current protest outside of Flinders Street Station. Democracy wins again.

I’m an immigrant. Come at me bro. #planepeople

I’m in trouble. I don’t have a visa, I’ve got a mastercard.

Sooner we get rid Abbott the better. Not only is a proto-fascist, he’s a ■■■■■■ stupid proto-fascist. Can’t believe how dumb this was. Shouldn’t be a surprise. The dumb things just keep coming.

I’m all for it if it gets those morons off the sidewalk on Elizabeth St.

Sidewalk? Only an illegal immigrant would say that.

Get 'em Border Force.

The Commander in Victoria for ABF will have a bit of explaining to do i suspect. Poor media release.

I actually don’t mind the idea of ABF getting some operation experience with VicPol.

Sooner we get rid Abbott the better. Not only is a proto-fascist, he's a ■■■■■■ stupid proto-fascist. Can't believe how dumb this was. Shouldn't be a surprise. The dumb things just keep coming.
What Rupert wants Rupert gets

Their candidate didn’t register his change of address early enough to enrol to vote.
Ooops.

I can’t understand how they can even ask you who you are. Sure they can ask for id, but if you don’t have any is that a crime in Australia?

And of all places to role this out, downtown Melbourne? Was always going to create a backlash.

dont those quasi police PSO’s already do that?. Seen a few people start being ‘talked to’ by them and next minute they are asking for ID. People haven’t done anything wrong up to that point.