Queen Elizabeth II to King Charles III

You’re not entitled to privacy when youre the king.

At least tell the world what cancer he has they don’t have to give anything else.

What difference does knowing make to anyone bar his medical team?

2 Likes

If there was no royal family then he would have heaps of privacy.

Win/win.

Tbh, doesn’t matter who you are, you shouldn’t be pressured to disclose specific medical information like that.

Stating he is undergoing cancer treatment is enough.

5 Likes

People are worried and want know I guess

Nah you shouldn’t be forced to.

But doing so, and encouraging others to get checked for his illness, would be beneficial for others.

He is choosing not to do that.

They are narcissist flogs.

The sooner they foad the better.

Perhaps he will, perhaps focussing on his treatment atm.

I agree with the foad comment though.

Reckon the brits couldn’t give two farks about the royals lols

Pretty sure he’s had testicular cancer. Camilla now has them in a lovely jar, taking pride of place on the palace mantlepiece.

You would be wrong

2 Likes

Not after QE2 kicked off, I made a post on Facebook about it now being time for Oz to move on from the Royals and become a republic.

A really good friend (at the time) who is originally from the UK, took great umbrage at my remark…let me know that in no uncertain terms, and has never spoken to me again.

I think that the English really do like their royals…(and they’re welcome to keep them…we should just fark them off)

2 Likes

I too think we should become a republic

1 Like

Like the USA ???

Expect we are better haha

The USA being a republic is not their problem…it’s their current batch of politicians trying to tear down their system that’s the main problem for America.

2 Likes

They don’t have any young polictians coming through that can be president always rely on old farks like Biden

Have you noticed our current crop…

At least we don’t try and change things that are working

Yeah…but as bad as they are, I don’t think we have the likes of Trump, Bobert, Green, Gaetz etc her in Oz.

Also, I’d like to think that the voters here in Oz are smart enough to not get sucked in by that type of politician or their spin.

They have quite a few actually…but they’re not putting their hands up at this stage.

1 Like