Queen Elizabeth II to King Charles III

I think her head fell off.

Wouldnā€™t be the first royal Catherine that has happened to.

10 Likes

I really like her so I hope sheā€™s fine.

1 Like

this conspiracy could topple the monarchy?!

Harry has quietly taken another victim.

2 Likes

You mean Meghan, donā€™t you?

2 Likes

Piers Morgan must be beside himself with outrage.

Sheā€™s fine for the most part, but tends to fade out every now and then.

I think the typical healing time for a hysterectomy is 6 weeks. Perhaps she has had complications?

2 Likes

Iā€™m wondering if it was more bowel related? The palace did say abdominal and some bowel surgeries can have a very long recovery time. It would also explain her reluctance to go into gory details.

1 Like

Slow news day in the UK

Who gives are fck lols

Big C seems a real possibility. Bowel, ovarian, breast or something. If sheā€™s undergoing chemo or radio she probably feels wretched and may have had hair loss or even a mastectomy, neither of which would likely incline her towards sitting for photos.

Though the conveniently-timed publication of a puff piece in a major paper today about Willā€™s long-rumoured bit on the side ainā€™t gonna calm the speculation down any, either.

1 Like

Just continuing a long family tradition. Potential victims from her mother in law back to the founder of their family church who FFS murdered most more wives than any other European king. And anyone else who got in his way.

edit: corrected OP since he did not kill enough for them to be ā€œmostā€.

Whatever it is I hope sheā€™s ok - mum of 3 children.

8 Likes

I actually think they released that image knowing it was doctored for the sole reason of fueling nonsense consultancies. Itā€™s the only way they stay relevant

1 Like

Iā€™m not very good at maths but two out of six is not ā€˜mostā€™ of his wives. Even I know that! Clearly, Henry VIII was not a nice man but he was fairly typical of the early to mid-Sixteenth Century.

Divorced, Beheaded, Died, Divorced, Beheaded, Survived.

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing out the error, and that he held back by killing only two wives. I made a correction to the OP.

I donā€™t think he was ā€œfairly typicalā€. Historians estimate:

ā€œthat during his 36 years of rule over England he executed up to 57,000 peopleā€

Of course, this does not take into account all the lands and treasures he stole or destroyed.

11 Likes