R.I.P Danny Frawley

oh, okay, yeah well that is not on. Sorry thought he just hadn’t heard.

Apparently 3AW reported the name. I haven’t seen anything official though.

That’s be right. That gutter trash son of John Elliott probably reported it to ‘be first’. Awful

The police officers I’m with today and connections of Danny have confirmed it. Thoughts are with the family.

Incredibly distasteful

Truly terrible, really knocked me down flat.

Fk.

His birthday was yesterday

3 girls too.

Wonder how the 6pm news services will report this, wonder who will name names first?

The police are speaking with the media soon, so if they announce it, then everyone will officially hear to at the same time.

I used to work closely with police, including those who used to work road fatalities.

Every single one of them said that attending a road fatality is the single worst thing you can be asked to do as a police officer. Obviously there is seeing and identifying the deceased person, and then there is notifying the next of kin which is the worst job I could possibly imagine. Many officers who attend these scenes end up with severe PTSD and some never work again.

Only losers out of an incident like this, no matter whether the deceased was a good bloke or not. It’s awful

19 Likes

They’ve already spoken to the media. Said they won’t identify the name yet until they’ve gone through full procedures.

And let’s see how long the media respect that.

Couldn’t be paid enough to deal with this stuff :frowning:

1 Like

Makes me angry how this first broke tho? Which of the emergency services are telling media?

C7 have it up front that it is Frawley

C7 just named him

7 has confirmed the grim news

This is terrible news.
Whoever it is, condolences to their family and friends.