Racist Fans Boo Goodes Again

Judd gets booed. So did Diesel.
I always thought it was a dual Brownlow medalist thing...

No one boos Ablett.  I think that is because he is short and you can't boo short people.

B. Harvey?

Harvey has assured us he is not short.

man,if he gets upset at that. Just wait until Ryder plays against us next year. He will be copping both barrels

Judd gets booed. So did Diesel.
I always thought it was a dual Brownlow medalist thing...

No one boos Ablett. I think that is because he is short and you can't boo short people.

Yep, good point. Maybe it's because he's not a c*nt.
Goodes, Judd, Diesel... Yep, it's the c*nt thing

Is Leroy Jetta still the only player to be done for staging for a free?

Well if they pinged goodes for staging it would surely be racist targeting?

Patrick Smith ranting on SEN this morning. 

“I can only presume that the booing is racial – it‘s the only thing that I could think of why you would boo him that constantly,” Smith said on Hungry for Sport.

Huh. I guess aboriginal people can never be massive wankers.

It's only an issue if it offended Lumumba

It's only an issue if it offended Lumumba Stallion

Patrick Smith ranting on SEN this morning. 

“I can only presume that the booing is racial – it‘s the only thing that I could think of why you would boo him that constantly,” Smith said on Hungry for Sport.

Huh. I guess aboriginal people can never be massive wankers.
And that the large majority of football fans have 'selective racism', given no other indigenous player cops it.

On a scale of 1 to Kevin Bartlett.

How out of touch is Patrick Smith?

On a scale of 1 to Kevin Bartlett.

How out of touch is Patrick Smith?

Damian Barrett

It’s odd that none of the other indigenous players were booed.

Its a classic case of confirmation bias,  and its similar to the post hoc logical problem.

Patrick Smith needs to be pushed in the corner and ignored when he delivers  logically defective commentary like this.

I think Smith and other sensationalist journos understand that the booing is about diving rather than racism for most people; however racism generates clicks and moral outrage, so racism it is.

I know Patrick Smith works for the Australian.   But I looked at the Age today and , well it is just a joke of a paper now.  It has less pages than a Harvey Norman catalog.   Really,  it must be in terrible strife,  because who would pay for a paper with that level of content .... maybe if sex , racism,  murder, other sensational topics are mentioned they might sell some copies. 

Robbo and Gerard both said on AFL360 that is is racially motivated as well.

Freaks sake these people are idiots.

Gerard said the same after the EFC game, didn't mention the fact he hadn't had a touch, staged for frees, the poor umpiring, the umpire being knocked out, Hurley having is neck napped, but no, he said there was no other conclusion but racism.

Well if they pinged goodes for staging it would surely be racist targeting?

I doubt he'd ever get much of the ball if that was the case.

Gerrard is too busy trying to cop a root from Black Caviar to know what's going on in the real world.

I know Patrick Smith works for the Australian.   But I looked at the Age today and , well it is just a joke of a paper now.  It has less pages than a Harvey Norman catalog.   Really,  it must be in terrible strife,  because who would pay for a paper with that level of content .... maybe if sex , racism,  murder, other sensational topics are mentioned they might sell some copies. 

Or some sort of sporting saga?