Racist Fans Boo Goodes Again

In 20 years newspapers will just be hardcore ■■■■■■■■■■■.

LOOK AT THIS! LOOK ATTTTT IIIIIITT!!!

Booed for his ability to stage both on the field and off.

Seems patrick is the real racist, seeing as his mind went straight to thinking the booing was race related

Yep. Highly unlike Fatprick to jump to conclusions and play the race card… NOT. 

What a goon, Smith that is. 

add Rebecca Wilson to the list..rant on sportsline last line..

He's just a massive wanker who has had an armchair ride from the umpires and the Afl for his whole career.

He's a fkg sniper as well who never gets booked. Remember the sliding incident? Or the numerous times he has smacked someone and it has not even been looked at. I boo him because he is a dirty player, a sook and a douchebag. He's pushing Harry O'Flog for the title atm.

He's just a massive wanker who has had an armchair ride from the umpires and the Afl for his whole career.

He's a fkg sniper as well who never gets booked. Remember the sliding incident? Or the numerous times he has smacked someone and it has not even been looked at. I boo him because he is a dirty player, a sook and a douchebag. He's pushing Harry O'Flog for the title atm.

100% correct.

In addition to the constant staging (remember that flog of an umpire giving a free kick against Baggers this year to Goodes for something that was not even there. That made me extremely angry!

fat paddy smith should give it away! Senile old prick!

Hear the diving, sniper is going to play on next year. Let the booing begin

In 20 years newspapers will just be hardcore ■■■■■■■■■■■.

LOOK AT THIS! LOOK ATTTTT IIIIIITT!!!

haha this made me actually chuckle. It is certainly heading that way!

BOOOOOOOOOOO.

He’s not being booed because he’s indigenous, he’s being booed because he’s a c**t.

He's not being booed because he's indigenous, he's being booed because he's a c**t.

All fans should fight for the right of all footy people - regardless of colour, creed, background, orientation or gender - to be ■■■■■ on their own merits.

He's not being booed because he's indigenous, he's being booed because he's a c**t.

All fans should fight for the right of all footy people - regardless of colour, creed, background, orientation or gender - to be ***** on their own merits.

As is our RIGHT!!

He will be a liability for them. Let's see if longmire will have the guts to drop him

He will be a liability for them. Let's see if longmire will have the guts to drop him

He won't need to, they guy is perpetually injured now, despite AFL-sanctioned drug cheating

Booo urns

As if that avatar that HAP posted is worse than everything else Goodes has been called in here. LOL.

He is not booed for his stance on racism, where he encounters it.
For that, I, and I suspect a lot of people have no problem and actually support him.

It’s his cheating, through diving and staging for free kicks, it’s his propensity to cheap shot blokes who aren’t looking, and then escape punishment at the tribunal. It’s also that through all that it’s his golden boy reputation for none of those things with both the media and the umpires, who give him a free ride as though they can’t see what the football public has staring them right in the face.
The fact that media types, even our own Rohan Connolly, blame racism makes it all the more annoying.
To blame it on the 5 or 6 ■■■■■■■■ racists in the crowd only serves to give Goodes another underserved free pass for being a sniping cheat.
Chris Judd gets booed similarly, as did Nathan Buckley. It’s not race, it’s double standards.

For that, I, and I suspect a lot of people have no problem and actually support him.

It's his cheating, through diving and staging for free kicks, it's his propensity to cheap shot blokes who aren't looking, and then escape punishment at the tribunal. It's also that through all that it's his golden boy reputation for none of those things with both the media and the umpires, who give him a free ride as though they can't see what the football public has staring them right in the face.
The fact that media types, even our own Rohan Connolly, blame racism makes it all the more annoying.
To blame it on the 5 or 6 ■■■■■■■■ racists in the crowd only serves to give Goodes another underserved free pass for being a sniping cheat.
Chris Judd gets booed similarly, as did Nathan Buckley. It's not race, it's double standards.

Spot on. Funny how no one else gets the same, black, white or green. They boo him because he is a self important wanker. Great footballer, but a ■■■■■■ extraordinaire.

It's his cheating, through diving and staging for free kicks, it's his propensity to cheap shot blokes who aren't looking, and then escape punishment at the tribunal. It's also that through all that it's his golden boy reputation for none of those things with both the media and the umpires, who give him a free ride as though they can't see what the football public has staring them right in the face.
Chris Judd gets booed similarly, as did Nathan Buckley. It's not race, it's double standards.

It's only chickens and martial artists who boo Judd.

Spot on. Funny how no one else gets the same, black, white or green. They boo him because he is a self important wanker. Great footballer, but a ■■■■■■ extraordinaire.

Apart from the great footballer bit that describes Heretier Lumumbumbumba.