Racist Fans Boo Goodes Again

Goodes isnt as much of a public flog as O’Brien. He doesnt make speeches using words he doesn’t really understand the meaning of. He doesn’t publicly complain about homophobic poster graffiti. He does seem to think the rules don’t apply to him. And he does have an over inflated opinion about himself. But comparing anyone to the standard on flog-ness that HarryO has obtained us a trifle unfair.

Goodes isnt as much of a public flog as O'Brien. He doesnt make speeches using words he doesn't really understand the meaning of. He doesn't publicly complain about homophobic poster graffiti. He does seem to think the rules don't apply to him. And he does have an over inflated opinion about himself. But comparing anyone to the standard on flog-ness that HarryO has obtained us a trifle unfair.

Goodes is a bigger flog because at least HarryO wears his heart on his sleeve and is open & honest. Goods stands in the media as if he is puritanical - hypocritical p...k. Australian of The Year...Pfffft.

When you dorks get two Brownlows, two premierships and play 350 games then you can mouth off.

When you dorks get two Brownlows, two premierships and play 350 games then you can mouth off.

No, it appears I can mouth off whenever I please. As can anyone else.

If I were to win two Brownlows, two premiership medals, and play 350 games, I would I hope that I wouldn't let that go to my head and be a complete flog though.

Success in sport does not give one any more importance or relevance than the average bloke in the street.

This is what separates us from the Americans in the way we view the world.

I reckon that's about his Goodes feels.

The comparison was about two players not just one........maybe you overlooked that fact. However............carry on in your inimitable manner.

If I were to win two Brownlows, two premiership medals, and play 350 games, I would I hope that I wouldn't let that go to my head and be a complete flog though.

Success in sport does not give one any more importance or relevance than the average bloke in the street.

Have you never been to Australia....?

What does he do that so offends you?

So you can't hate someone unless you achieve the same level of success (at sport, specifically) that they do?

So you can't hate someone unless you achieve the same level of success (at sport, specifically) that they do?

Hate all you like if the reasons are legitimate. He shagged your wife for instance but dont hate him if you're sh*tty with your own circumstances and a person like A Goodes makes reflection an uncomfortable process. Because to hate someone you don't even know is an insight into the haters state of mind.

Hate all you like if the reasons are legitimate. He shagged your wife for instance but dont hate him if you're sh*tty with your own circumstances and a person like A Goodes makes reflection an uncomfortable process. Because to hate someone you don't even know is an insight into the haters state of mind.

That's deep.

I probably don't hate him. I dislike his personality.

Wait no I do hate the way he plays football.

Pantomime hate is fine. He's a villan on the field, I get that but there is plenty of dinkum hate for A Goodes and I'm yet to hear a good reason why. If people hate A Goodes because he highlights our own shortcomings, don't get angry, get better.

Pantomime hate is fine. He's a villan on the field, I get that but there is plenty of dinkum hate for A Goodes and I'm yet to hear a good reason why. If people hate A Goodes because he highlights our own shortcomings, don't get angry, get better.

Or he is a wanker...

I don't have shortcomings tho 

Or he is a wanker...

Case rested, Your Worship..

Because he is a sniping, cheating diving dog who gets looked after by the AFL. Remember his hit from behind on Whealan?

Or his constant diving?

Because he is a sniping, cheating diving dog who gets looked after by the AFL. Remember his hit from behind on Whealan?

Or his constant diving?

So you hate a guy you don't even know because you don't like the way he plays?

Are there reasons to hate people other than their actions?

their smell.

their smell.

Some people… I just don't like their face.