Rath but no Rish Podcast

yep said basically lost it after coming to melbourne and living with a couple of Aussie Bogan footy players

Originally nickname was Microphone head. Thats why he grew his hair out after his first year.

2 Likes

Hurley is the guest

I miss Hard Tag

Best thing the clubs done in 21 years

2 Likes

Yep, Hard Tag was brilliant.

who needs essendon run podcasts when you got the sash with their phone in comments

4 Likes

“WE’RE SHIIIIT”

Best bloody thing ever.

3 Likes

RISH

2 Likes

RATH

2 Likes

I WAS TAKIN’ A BATH

3 Likes

That phone in stuff is gold.

Listened to this other day. Don’t know why, it’s a crap podcast, but was interested to Hurley talk about the players getting ■■■■■■ and giving each other ear piercings in the hub during 2020.

Fair dinkum, no wonder we were a shitshow that year and still have leadership issues when blokes get on the cans and stuff around with stuff like that.

Edit: the disallowed word is pis sed.

1 Like

And it sounded like Zach was the only one who tried to uphold those standards.

No wonder he was contemplating leaving post Hub.

Also - it is a crap podcast, it’s too contrived, and it’s nothing like Gus and Gawny or other footy pods out there.

2 Likes

McGrath had covid pre the Giants match so maybe part of reason he was a bit down on form when he played against the Giants.

Guelfi episode - Parish didnt speak to him first 6 months, same with Francis.
McGrath welcoming, etc pretty good.

Guelfi been electrocuted twice when a tradie. used to work in family business.
Thought last year he might not have got a new contract. Enjoying every game, appreciating the opportunities. Living with Draper in St Kilda.

Draper - is a Pom, loves his mum, loves a cup of tea, spends lots of time working on the mullet.

Parish likes to beat new comers on golf court

Zach Merrett (rarely plays) has a golf swing like a cricket shot when he played, but hand eye coordination is amazing, and after getting through the front 9, starting to get hang of it in back 9 and was beating Parish plus chirping hard.

Favourite player growing up (eagles supporter)- Between Cousins Kerr Judd, best midfield ever.

Favourite footy memory - Debut, playing in Perth in front of family / Dreamtime there last year. Favourite year this year.

When played eagles got 30 tickets then McGovern hit in fence Q1 knocked out and couldn’t go out with friends after etc. MCGovern - a great claremont man so wasn’t his fault.

Love day before the game. smash carbs - pizza garlic bread, chocolate etc.
Matt Priddis told him the day before the game to have ice cream.

I f*cking hate everything about this podcast.

4 Likes

Having never heard it I agree entirely, shut the ■■■■ up and get better at football. Nobody gives a ■■■■ about your words.

4 Likes

I like that one of them is ‘Rish’, and the other one is ‘Rath’.

3 Likes

Clarko probably listened to it and after 5 mins decided North was a better option…

2 Likes

Tbf its a ■■■■■■■ boring ■■■■ podcast.

I’m only now realising that this is hosted by paRish and mcgRath.

I’ve never heard a second of the pod but have seen the thread bobbing around. I thought it was random fans like that lunchtime podcast thing.

Im not sure why you would confirm on a club sanctioned media piece that youre a ■■■■■■■ and dont bother to introduce yourself to new people

2 Likes