Rd 14 Ess @ Syd Matchday Thread

1 Like

It worries me that you have described games too accurately before (the Melbourne match in particular).

1 Like

FARK OFF CHEATING MAGGOTS

HOW THE ■■■■ IS THAT A FREE AND SYDNEY GET AWAY WITH MURDER AT THE OTHER END?

Just getting the inevitable out of my system a little earlier tonight.

15 Likes

Block of emu and a bottle of bundy. I’m ready for all scenarios tonight

13 Likes

We used to lose on ANZAC day too. Not any more

1 Like

I agree. I want to see Smack play the Hooker role.

1 Like

We used to beat Carlton also.

That was in the 70’s

Just put 100 on. Fuaaark

5 Likes

Smack aint lying down for nobody. He’s the alpha male

1 Like

JEEPERS

2 Likes

I like the idea we could cause a lot of havoc rotating Belly, Smack and JD in the ruck where they can all cause different sorts of havoc around the ground and in front of goals, but Sydney never being completely sure where they will be popping up, and hopefully Stewart kicking goals requiring attention as well. Trying to combat their various strengths and cope with Walla, Raz, Zaha, Zac, Colyer, BJ, McG, Hepp, Jobe, KLangford and the rest.

I think potentially Belly could be best at the in front of goals role and tapping and making space for the smalls, but this may only be one way to the goals among many. If Conya has a good night, I think we will have a great night, because it is likely to mean we will have a good supply to the forward line, and even without Hooker, there is a lot of ways we can kick goals, as long as (as Scotty Lucas puts it) all the forwards stay relevant and the ball is coming in.

I’m excited.

2 Likes

Boobs getting through the filter… think I might mention them more often on here.

I think we’ll win by a boobs load of goals tonight.

5 Likes

I apologise in advance for any alcohol-fuelled language

3 Likes

I’m really pumped for tonight.

I’d be bitterly disappointing if we get blown away.

Also, i’m excited to see Smack play. He is an X-factor type player in my opinion. For a big man he has great agility and has scored some pretty good goals in his few senior games. Hope he delivers too.

Langford likewise, has been dominating at VFL level, time he stands up in the seniors in the midfield.

1 Like

Boobs

1 Like

Not looking forward to the umpiring. Hope the boys bring their A-game.

Off to the pub! Fark I hope we win.

I’ve changed my tip. So many times in situations like this I’ve thought, Maybe this time will be different, maybe this time we’ll come off a great win and play that team interstate and we’ll win again.

So many times, we’ve lost.

So I’ve changed my pick to Sydney. And maybe this time I’ll be wrong.

2 Likes

Why did I put 100 on

Fml

8 Likes

No morals and ethics and the utter contempt of semi intelligent orangutans?